Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't think that was the case :lol:

Could have been seen as either a "free post" or an "oop/buy/sell attempt" post.

Last edited:
Happy new years NT fam. Quick question for any1 with wide feet that have the kith UBs.

Im about to do a size swap but sizing is all over the place on youtube. and im paying cash on top so id like to get it right the first time.

I have wide feet and wear 9 in ub 1.0, 9.5 in ub 2.0, 8.5 in nmd pk, 9.5 in yeezy v2s, 8.5/9 in yeezy v1s. 8 in converse chuck taylors.

Do i need a 9 or 9.5 for kith mids? TIA

You will have a hard time getting them on if you go TTS, but if you go up, there will be quite a bit of length in your toe box area.

If you like a snug, secure fit. Go TTS.

Happy new years NT fam. Quick question for any1 with wide feet that have the kith UBs.

Im about to do a size swap but sizing is all over the place on youtube. and im paying cash on top so id like to get it right the first time.

I have wide feet and wear 9 in ub 1.0, 9.5 in ub 2.0, 8.5 in nmd pk, 9.5 in yeezy v2s, 8.5/9 in yeezy v1s. 8 in converse chuck taylors.

Do i need a 9 or 9.5 for kith mids? TIA

Go with the 9. They fit like uncaged ubs so TTS

when did they drop the kith champion box logos? Don't recall them, but I've seen 2-3 this week on eBay/grailed

Anyone else able to chime in on TR sizing? I'm TTS 8 in Kith UB ( and regular UB as well ) and V2's with wide feet. .5 down or TTS?? Thanks for any help, still not clear on sizing.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't remember any champion hoodies either..
nerd.gif
thought id step in,

the champion box hoodies were an instore only drop

the williams were the online drop

info per in store kith nyc rep when i asked them

Oh and also they had kith champion box logo hoodies in there, no Coca Cola

Back
Top Bottom