Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I didn't even get a captcha 
Again... you got lucky. I've never gotten a captcha on Kith before. And for some reason the captcha that was up wasn't working at all. I'm going to have dreams of clicking those mountains multiple times. 

Manual size 7.5. Was at checkout, used AMEX, card declined. Went back to use a different CC and sold out. Kept trying and finally got through. 

Happy I made the decision these were too expensive for me this morning and didn't even attempt, looks like a lot of L's

Those who copped congratulations and those who didn't there's always next release [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I was top ten and already many sizes were missing, probably not more then 30 pairs in there
They're bundling Volcaonoes with the Pink UB on eBay in Miami probably ...

BTW, did you get your size? Or nah?

Last edited:
Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV :lol:

Honestly if you know how checkouts work on Kith it should be easy unless you're one of the rare sizes.

Just stop it. You got lucky others didn't. That sums it up. There was no dark magic here unless you used a bot.

Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV 
laugh.gif

Honestly if you know how checkouts work on Kith it should be easy unless you're one of the rare sizes.
But seriously, by "rare sizes" you make it seem like they don't make sizes proportional to the average size distribution of the market. Only difference is people with really small feet are usually women or kids, so the demand isn't the same but anything over 7.5 is likely all going oos with the same quickness

Last edited:
Luckily my GLVs are in good shape still so Im not too upset but man, never had a Shopify release like this. I bypassed CAPTCHA and queue and usually once Im at payment page Im good but nah. OOS at Confirm. Insane.

Back
Top Bottom