Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the jersey is from the purecontrol in store drop. the bag is new though. never seen it before. btw, the jerseys were blank adidas estro 15 jerseys with printing on them. 

the jersey is from the purecontrol in store drop. the bag is new though. never seen it before. btw, the jerseys were blank adidas estro 15 jerseys with printing on them. 

I know..

I was posting for the simple fact of the bag.

^you getting off the double up? 

i told myself no more doubles but this is one shoes that i want a double of so bad. i love the way they fit and want to wear the ish out of them but scared without a double. hope the price keeps falling like the mossads did. would love to see the fall to low 3's at some point, i would have no choice but to cop a spare at that point. 

I assume the bergdorf collection will be coming this weekend, then we got the adidas collections :smokin

Last edited:
ecp materials are A1 

wonder if my friend still has his knicks he got at sneakercon acouple yrs ago

Those look nice. Im not a fan of the way the sock liner is on them though. I have a pair of ace tangos already and that upper stretches alot to form around the ankle, and it doesnt retain its shape very well.

Back
Top Bottom