Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yess got the cobra away jersey. anyone have the measurements for them? i can only find the models measurements on the site.

and to top it off my atc i paid for so i could concentrate on the clothing didnt hit either. 
roll.gif

Paid 18.40 for shipping and taxes though. Wasn't expecting that tax. :x

Anyone get stuck on the "page not working" screen? 
I was constantly getting that, kept bringing me back to the captcha page where I had to complete captchas. Did that page like 5 times before it went to the shipping page. Thought for sure it was done for. But went to the next step to the CC page and it errored me out 3-4 times before it accepted my payment. It would go into the processing page and then error page and I'd have to refresh and enter my CC again

I was constantly getting that, kept bringing me back to the captcha page where I had to complete captchas. Did that page like 5 times before it went to the shipping page. Thought for sure it was done for. But went to the next step to the CC page and it errored me out 3-4 times before it accepted my payment. It would go into the processing page and then error page and I'd have to refresh and enter my CC again
Same story here.

Surprised when my order went through

Hope y'all took my advice in the jersey sizing.

Lmao I'll have a few tens for retail oops for team L/XL

Cobra away

Solo nosotros jacket

I haven't cooked on Kith since Flamingos and before that was Kith Aspen UB. Failed on everything in between

Back
Top Bottom