Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith Cobras or Flamingos GL3.0 

Both going for pretty much the same price, which one should I get 
GL3s man, still upset i sold my pair 
frown.gif

also, that light blue tee releasing on monday 
nerd.gif

well looks like blue for monday. maybe i can actually get one this time. 

anyone have theirs in hand and can confim sizing? this is a pic of XL from ebay and it looks huge similar to size orf the washed tee's with K logo on front. 

Last edited:

anyone have theirs in hand and can confim sizing? this is a pic of XL from ebay and it looks huge similar to size orf the washed tee's with K logo on front. 
View media item 2467830

That's the same one I saw as well and those sleeves look long. Looks like I should've ordered a medium and went down a size and not up a size.

yea my bad fellas i meant to type size down and not up.

im not digging the way the sand tee looks quality wise

Kith Cobras or Flamingos GL3.0 

Both going for pretty much the same price, which one should I get 

GL3. the cobras are nice but in the end they are really just a white shoe.

man that thing is as large as the door haha

gonna be need gone now szn for dudes who copped the wrong size 

in 4 below retail steals 

I wonder if Ronnie has another 4th capsule coming. I really like my USA shorts from last year, they get these weird strings but their crazy comfy and light/cool for the summer.

Last edited:
almost positive they're the williams sweats and Bron just cut them.

Last edited:
Got mine in and should've went TTS..I'm not for sure I would've sized down..if anyone has a Large they want to get rid of for retail please message me.

Yeah if you're skinny or slim size down....I guess washing your T should do the trick if you didn't size down

Back
Top Bottom