Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dam near need to be a drug dealer to keep up with everything ronnie releases. hope we get a few weeks before said unicorn drops. 

Think he's talking about credit card bills

Lol you guys are reaching lol

If he really wanted to cash out he would have released everything in mass quantities, but by doing so he dilutes the brands image.

Imo the brand kith has played their hand well, slow and increased brand activity and production has gotten them to this point.

They'll continue the wave.

I agree. I think Ron and the Kith team actually seem to have a pretty good grip on what the demand is for their products. Unless you get stuck in the crazy checkout queue, I never have issues grabbing what I want (Im not talking shoes), and everyhing seems to sell out that day not leaving much stock for them to forcefully hold on to and eventually discount.

Anyone with a small, medium or large Classic Tee have time to measure the chest/width? It always helps when Kith lists that measurement but it's not available for the Classic Tee's. Thanks!

smh at 20 captchas. Didn't do the sock jig bc I don't need socks and not worth it for a tee. Oh well I didn't need to be spending $65 on a tee anyways.

Back
Top Bottom