Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if he used the blanks he has now for the prints he had then. wood be perfect 

better looks at the 574 on Ronnies IG story. I couldnt time good pics sorry. I really like them even with the velcro logos, it doesnt seem that noticable.

Last edited:
really feeling those 574S

The Camp0ut mentioned he has a sneaker release to do on 7/8...maybe these?

Last edited:
bruh those NBs with the Salmon NB logo 
nthat.gif

i hope they don't come with 1 color of each NB logo, im not with the whole mis-match concept. 2 is fine, i can do a different color on the laterial vs. the medial, but i just dont want one shoe to have a white & salmon NB logo and the other to have a navy & grey or whatever colors they come in

Last edited:
if he used the blanks he has now for the prints he had then. wood be perfect 

i was going to ask this. i just got the sand shirt and i loved how the material feels and how it fits. its thick and heavyweight. how long has his shirts been this quality? last time i got his shirts they were thin and didn't feel like they were worth the $45 price tag. but these at $55 and i completely down with it.

has this only been on these recent box logo tees or have they been happening for some time now?

i was going to ask this. i just got the sand shirt and i loved how the material feels and how it fits. its thick and heavyweight. how long has his shirts been this quality? last time i got his shirts they were thin and didn't feel like they were worth the $45 price tag. but these at $55 and i completely down with it.

has this only been on these recent box logo tees or have they been happening for some time now?
they've made box logo tees for a couple of years using different blanks.

their tees are definitely of different blanks at this point.

my favorite collection in regards to materials for tee will be the Kith Ops collection.

If they made enzyme washed box logo tees. best believe you'd see JPS all up on the RF thread talking about getting every box logo t

they've made box logo tees for a couple of years using different blanks.

their tees are definitely of different blanks at this point.

my favorite collection in regards to materials for tee will be the Kith Ops collection.

If they made enzyme washed box logo tees. best believe you'd see JPS all up on the RF thread talking about getting every box logo t

were the materials on the kith ops thick like this one?

and were the BGoodman shirts this quality? or were they thinner?

the bergdorf goodman collab tee & the coca-cola collab tee i got are the same quality.

edit: actually the coca-cola collab might not be. its very similar b/c it's heavy, but the bergdorf tee + the new logo tees are a lot softer and are definitely the same

Last edited:
the bergdorf goodman collab tee & the coca-cola collab tee i got are the same quality.

edit: actually the coca-cola collab might not be. its very similar b/c it's heavy, but the bergdorf tee + the new logo tees are a lot softer and are definitely the same
makes me regret not picking them up. i thought they were the same thin ones from years ago. now i want more kith tees.

Edit: i think the ones with the stitched on tags are the nice thick cotton material tees and the screen printed tags are the thin shirts? can someone confirm? thats what im thinking looking at the pictures.

Last edited:

Def too tight...
ah that sucks man.  hmm maybe i should stick to tts.  i ordered a size down but i won't receive it until tomorrow afternoon after the drop.  

does anyone have the chest measurement for one of these new tees in a S?  my M was ~21.5".

Last edited:
Check out his story on IG. The N logos on the NB come on and off so you can pick the colors you put on. Looks like you get a set of 4 of white, salmon, green, red, and black. Pretty dope imo.

Check out his story on IG. The N logos on the NB come on and off so you can pick the colors you put on. Looks like you get a set of 4 of white, salmon, green, red, and black. Pretty dope imo.

I agree fam it's pretty dope..now all we need is a release date lol..

I dont think the patches will come off easily. Thats a decent amount of velcro. What kind of stuff you plan on doing in them? Its not like they are soccer cleats :lol:

just pick the colors you want on and leave them, dont keep changing them.

Last edited:
I dont think the patches will come off easily. Thats a decent amount of velcro. What kind of stuff you plan on doing in them? Its not like they are soccer cleats
laugh.gif

just pick the colors you want on and leave them, dont keep changing them.
haha please i'd want to change them everyday so it's like having a different shoe for each day of the week.

what would be evil would be to sell the base shoe with no patches, then sell blind box "N" patch packs separately for like $30 each, and the pink ones would be super rare.

edit:  also there would be F&F patch colorways.  rip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom