Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not only prices, but "Summer TERRY Program". Im not sure what part of country he is trying to sell this too, but the last thing on my buy list for summer includes things like "terry" and "long sleeve".

I actually like the half zip and the shorts but for the prices I can easily find something from reigning champ or wings and horns and avoid the "designed in New York, made in china" nonsense.

Not only prices, but "Summer TERRY Program". Im not sure what part of country he is trying to sell this too, but the last thing on my buy list for summer includes things like "terry" and "long sleeve".
Exactly. This part of the collection just makes no sense for anyone that steps outside of the AC.

Everything is still sitting
pimp.gif

wouldn't be surprised if the tee-shirts will be closer to $100 and not $55 like the Monday tees

Next week tees should be $55 from the second drop. Next classics tee is gonna be pink.
Most of the shorts come up to $98.

Lmk if there's any other prices you guys wanna know.

Last edited:
Next week tees should be $55 from the second drop. Next classics tee is gonna be pink.

Most of the shorts come up to $98.

Lmk if there's any other prices you guys wanna know.
Which NB is the RF one? The blue/salmon one someone posted or the white one?

These prices 
sick.gif
 how much do you guys think the MIA shorts and slides will be next week?

Back
Top Bottom