Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Seeing some rumors on twitter that they're dropping on Monday as part of the classic tee program but I don't understand why they would not do I think they are since they were advertised with the summer collection

Asking the homey right now. Had no interest in this collection at all so I didn't bother asking questions. If y'all need help y'all know y'all can hmu ahead of time right?

Anyone know how these undershirts fit? 

TIA

Definitely size up. They are a bit snug in the shoulder area I'm a XL but go XXL on these and they fit just fine. If you're going for tighter fit then stay TTS as mentioned in the previous post, hope that helps.

Smaller than their normal Ts. if you wanna rock as a normal T just size up

Unless you want a tighter fit then go TTS just don't size down
well shoot..... I purchased thinking the opposite 
ohwell.gif

Anyone know how these undershirts fit? 

TIA

I bought the Beach pack last summer and they fit TTS for me (same as my H&M and Uniqlo tees). Just be aware they are a longer cut.

Hope the slides restock, a 12 in the white were gone instantly. Not paying $100 resellers are asking for.

Are the undershirts actually thick enough to rock as a normal tee? Digging the beach colors but don't need to be showing everyone everything going on underneath.

Fish t apparently gonna b a Monday drop. Gonna be so mad if it's Monday

Back
Top Bottom