Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In fairness the new model IMHO is far from clunky thus the updated design. The pricing is where i stepped off the train and not being in love with them. If I keep telling myself I'm buying less and just wearing what I got then it has to start somewhere. Here is as good a spot as any.
 Bingo.  I am wearing more and buying less.  I buy to wear and not treat a sneaker like some work of art.  Here in the desert they get dusty and dirty just walking around town.  I am over worrying about that.

They are not 'as' clunky....but still clunky to me.  Haven't bought a 574 in over 5 years.  

im not happy about the random $20 increase, im not sure if I would have ordered from Kith if I struck out on DSM. If the quality is really that luckluster being asian made, then i'll return them and eat the $10 shipping back.

However if I like them in hand, I have no problem paying retail now so I dont need to check for resell dropping later.

Did anyone confirm that you can return your online order in-store for DSM?

Edit - NVM you can't.

Last edited:
Kicking myself for being able to go through on multiple Adidas Kith shirts and deciding last second I don't need em.

Now I can't even get a single logo tee. LMAO

I kinda expected this :lol:

oh well, I just throw my boxes in a closet anyway.

Last edited:
I got the Navy off Kith, but now wish I had gotten the grey. Looking forward to mixing it up with these though!

I wanted a cool box man. $180 for a cool box you can display under your bed? 

But for real, kind of disappointing 
laugh.gif

I wanted a cool box man. $180 for a cool box you can display under your bed? 

But for real, kind of disappointing 
laugh.gif
Yea I couldn't care less about the box but I do feel like DSM finessed us a little bit. You know damn well they didn't say anything about different packaging bc they knew everyone would order from Kith. Really ****** way to treat customers.

wow DSM was supposed to be part of this collab, so it's surprising they did not get the special box.  i could understand if they sold this shoe elsewhere at non-collab shops and did not have the special box, similar to what they did with afew's highly addictive diadoras.

Are we even sure that Kith doesn't have the same box as well? Could've been an advertising stunt on their IG.

Back
Top Bottom