Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

box is nothing special. im glad i saved the $10 instead.
Blue pair looks nice there 
nthat.gif

Shoes ain't nothing special either but y'all throwing money round like nothing. Teaccme bros

Isn't RF notorious for buying those special boxes out of his own pocket to upgrade the boring factory boxes? I remember reading somewhere that the MIJ asics GL3s really came in a normal factory box from asics, but he went above and beyond on his own and replaced them with those huge collector boxes. Could be the same instance here with the NBs. DSM being cheap and finessed

Last edited:
Isn't RF notorious for buying those special boxes out of his own pocket to upgrade the boring factory boxes? I remember reading somewhere that the MIJ asics GL3s really came in a normal factory box from asics, but he went above and beyond on his own and replaced them with those huge collector boxes. Could be the same instance here with the NBs. DSM being cheap and finessed

That would be great... if he didn't just turn around and pass those costs on to the consumer.

Random question but did Kith have Kithmas sale this past Christmas season?
not kithmas in way he has done but he did have a sale and end of the year. put a bunch of bs kith clothing that was not purchased for like 20% off iirc. nothing anyone wanted andif you did want most likely did not have your size. bunch of small and XS BS

I just watched the campouts video. smh, I hate to keep echoing it, but the price hike was definitely not warranted.

haha this guy still hasn't admitted defeat.

i'm confused on how he "lost" tho?

sounds like he bought them to wear.

i mean, lets be honest.  the shoe is very nice. price is high but what shoe isn't.  we were dieing to drop $500 on pink Just Dons, right

still, this is a nice shoe , if we're just talking about the shoe and not the resell value

Last edited:

i'm confused on how he "lost" tho?

sounds like he bought them to wear.

i mean, lets be honest.  the shoe is very nice. price is high but what shoe isn't.  we were dieing to drop $500 on pink Just Dons, right

still, this is a nice shoe , if we're just talking about the shoe and not the resell value
his atc ordered him 4 pairs, most likely for the same slot and so they're all of the same color.  people are always tweeting bragging about their atc copping multiples for resell purposes.

i do like the shoe.  i couldn't decide between grey and blue so i ended up ordering both.  

from campout's review vid, those N's still look like they're gonna fall off, haha.  and too bad about only one salmon N per blue and grey pairs only.  salmon N resell will be lit.

So only one baby blue and one salmon? And the salmon can't be on the outside? That's terrible. I wanted to do salmon outside and baby blue inside on both. I could even live with salmon and baby blue on the outsides and white inside but I can't even do that. That's pretty frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom