Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IMG_2017.JPG

Love these shorts

these new enlarged image sizes enable me to easily count the number of hairs on bwood's legs.

amazing.

bape-m4.jpg
Dam my bad.

Is there a feature like the old platform that you can control the size of the pic?

not sure about mobile, but on desktop, after you attach your file, at the bottom of the text box it says thumbnail or full image, click thumbnail

I've been messing with Kith heavy lately. Safe to say that I am addicted.

WTB All Bogo DS Size L !!!! Lol :D

Here are my last two Kith pickups:

Put a lowercase l (lowercase L) to the left of the "." before jpg when uploading a pic from a hosting site and they'll show normal size.

Wasn't my intentions lmao.

I wanted to post a relevant photo, and I was cleaning the shoes the other day.

It's much harder to navigate this new site on mobile, but atleast I have the photo issue handled now.

Thanks

Question about the newest bogo tee: is the pink one with the blue stripes the same pink as the Marlin box logo? Or is it more peach colored

Anyone order the 574s from DSM? I received a tracking number today updating my order I think it maybe more patches.
are you saying like you just got shipping today for them? or you just got another shipping email?

cause i ordered from dsm and got them in that following monday

are you saying like you just got shipping today for them? or you just got another shipping email?

cause i ordered from dsm and got them in that following monday

nvm the tracking number i have says NB patches in the notes so i guess DSM orders of the 547S ronnie collab is getting replacement patches, my first post was not clear at all but i meant the ronnie x dsm 574S

nvm the tracking number i have says NB patches in the notes so i guess DSM orders of the 547S ronnie collab is getting replacement patches, my first post was not clear at all but i meant the ronnie x dsm 574S
Bummer, I wish Kith would do that as well. I'm still missing most of mine.

Back
Top Bottom