Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can someone describe the fit for the recent Monday Program stuff?
More specifically the cyber Monday triple black drop.. Hoodie, Crewneck, and LS Tee?
Down a size or true to size?
Thanks...

I can only speak for hoodies and sweat pants, I sized down and it's still baggy.

Still perfer the Adidas trail boost that dropped last year, over these.

Attachments

• 20171203_115316.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 25
Been waiting for this hoodie for a minute

Attachments

• 565757B3-7E8D-4B6C-8C0B-8C814BEE01F5.jpeg
    565757B3-7E8D-4B6C-8C0B-8C814BEE01F5.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 23
Someone help me out.. If I accept a StockX bid today, is Wednesday too late to ship out?

Yeah, they say 2 business days, but holidays can stretch that out a ton, along weekends influencing the ship date. Sold something on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and my ship date was the following Monday.

As a heads up, I’ve also had the app say ship date is X date and the shipping label/print out was a day off from that. Weird, but if they have me grief, I would have shown them the discrepancy in dates.

In any case, you may be able to hit them on messenger on their site and request a Wednesday ship to see what they say.

Yeah, they say 2 business days, but holidays can stretch that out a ton, along weekends influencing the ship date. Sold something on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and my ship date was the following Monday.

As a heads up, I’ve also had the app say ship date is X date and the shipping label/print out was a day off from that. Weird, but if they have me grief, I would have shown them the discrepancy in dates.

In any case, you may be able to hit them on messenger on their site and request a Wednesday ship to see what they say.
thsnks but too late. That high offer isn’t so high anymore

Did we ever get a preview of today? I know it's the Lebron print but is is hoodie, crew, and sweatpants? Really want a l/s tee.

Damn cooked a hoodie on manual. Can't say I was expecting that. Not sure I even want it. Just mad I couldn't get the l/s tee.

Back
Top Bottom