Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you missed on the rose gold lebrons don’t worry they’ll be under retail or close to retail in a few weeks on StockX or goat just like every collab Ronnie has had this year

Oh yeah I'm not stressed. I might put a bid in now for like $220 and just wait it out

Lol for ppl that don't like the sneakers at all some of you seem overly interested in the resell price and this sneaker not doing well. Why is that?

For me I wouldn't care one way or the other what the resell or even retail price was of a sneaker I just didn't like. Ppl are even accusing ppl of not liking these sneakers and being resellers lol.

Like chill.

I dont see anyone talking like that?

Only resell talk I see is someone telling others to wait, implying they wont resell and not to pay a stupid price right now.

Im always just curious what retail is, especially now with Ronnie Collabs.

yeah, i thought (considering kith prices nowadays) the retail price would be crazy. thank God it wasn't.
ronnie is bugging with these coat prices. anyone can see his agenda/angle.

re-read them twice now, and I dont see what you're saying at all.
then thats fine. if you don't see what i'm talking about keep it moving.
i know what i'm talking about and who i'm referring to and its annoying to me. if it doesn't apply to you and you don't understand what i mean then thats great.

The rose golds were definitely more limited

I couldn’t check out on that pair but I could check out on the Concretes easily after the Rose Gold were sold out in my size
Black were most limited actually. Rose golds had more demand.

Lebron 15's are a beautiful shoe. Amazing silhouette. The Rose Gold 15's are the best colorway so far.

This is coming from someone who doesn't care for basketball shoes anymore let alone the LeBron line (except the 1's/AZG's).

That's all.

I feel the same EXACT way

From what I saw there's a floral lifestyle pair, both all white and all black with matching floral straps, an all white lifestyle pair with white straps, a white floral pair with the zipper and a sample with a greenish upper where they pinned a red strap to it.

It seems like there will be at least another release based on that but they could all be samples. Knowing fieg there's more because he wants money and noteriety.

Is this part one? What happened to that white floral embroiled pair?
The shoes dropped last night, that florals were a 1/1 exclusive for LeBron, I never saw anything that kith was going to release them. And as far as I know they aren’t dropping anything else for this release

The shoes dropped last night, that florals were a 1/1 exclusive for LeBron, I never saw anything that kith was going to release them. And as far as I know they aren’t dropping anything else for this release

Got it - thanks. Probably for the better. I wouldn’t be able to pull of these Lebrons. They’re tanks built for a tank. Not everyday wear IMO. Let’s see what Kith has next. In 2017, I got the Meastro II purples, NB 574 with interchangeable N’s and the Coke Cola slides from Kith. Was a good year - even won a couple of Off White x Nike raffles there. Can’t wait to see what he’s got in store for 2018.

Got it - thanks. Probably for the better. I wouldn’t be able to pull of these Lebrons. They’re tanks built for a tank. Not everyday wear IMO. Let’s see what Kith has next. In 2017, I got the Meastro II purples, NB 574 with interchangeable N’s and the Coke Cola slides from Kith. Was a good year - even won a couple of Off White x Nike raffles there. Can’t wait to see what he’s got in store for 2018.

were you able to get anything for todays. drop?

crazy to me how the market for kith collabs has fell off so hard.. Tryna move a bunch of mine that I don't wear and not too many buyers out there

crazy to me how the market for kith collabs has fell off so hard.. Tryna move a bunch of mine that I don't wear and not too many buyers out there

Oversaturation. He’s already telling the story for the next one the day after release. Some of these are also difficult casual wear - the 4 Pippen sneakers and these Lebrons especially.

I'm ok with kith stuff not reselling for a lot. I missed out on the response trail boosts and it gives me a shot at grabbing them for around retail. As long as ppl rock without caring about how hyped something is then it works out.

Back
Top Bottom