Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

According to Twitter

pmG9XllAp

Ewww.

Feel free to slide in the DM's..

But in terms of thickness, standard kith bogo tee thickness (thinner than the bergdorf, and last few L/S tees)
Hmm. I've never picked up the Bergdorf ones. It's so frustrating not knowing what you'll get. The recent s/s Geo tees aren't too bad. A little too thick but not as bad as like the pink/blue/grey bogos from last year. I'm still on the hunt for all of those Kith treats tees. They are much more thin and super comfy.

Hmm. I've never picked up the Bergdorf ones. It's so frustrating not knowing what you'll get. The recent s/s Geo tees aren't too bad. A little too thick but not as bad as like the pink/blue/grey bogos from last year. I'm still on the hunt for all of those Kith treats tees. They are much more thin and super comfy.
Yeah it's pretty strange. I think I have 5 Kith bogos at this point (standard silkscreened ones), and they all have the same thickness. But a couple of the collab/special collection tees are definitely thicker (I'm assuming 300-500 GSM as opposed to the standard 180GSM)

Yeah it's pretty strange. I think I have 5 Kith bogos at this point (standard silkscreened ones), and they all have the same thickness. But a couple of the collab/special collection tees are definitely thicker (I'm assuming 300-500 GSM as opposed to the standard 180GSM)
I have a dozen or so Kith shirts at this point and all of them are the thick 250gsm or whatever except for the one Cereal Boy shirt. Some of the l/s ones are a little different but still very thick. I mean you can have a good quality shirt without it being stupid thick.

First ever Kith order was placed Sunday night PST. Just got a cancellation due to not enough stock.

I just wanted a hat.

Not going to lie, experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom