Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

71C9E516-B7D3-4956-9372-B77415A73C65.jpeg

Should be in by Tuesday. 👌

-Drew

Can't wait to get my pair in, finally shipped, should be getting them Thursday.
Works for me, it's a quality shoe in a classic colour that's easy to go with and isn't in your face, I ain't 18 no more, can't be wearing multi coloured clown shoes lol

Can't wait to get my pair in, finally shipped, should be getting them Thursday.
Works for me, it's a quality shoe in a classic colour that's easy to go with and isn't in your face, I ain't 18 no more, can't be wearing multi coloured clown shoes lol
How old are you?

Any international orders get the dhl text for customs payment?

Normally get customs notification via text from dhl before shipment arrives, but nothing this time and just said cleared customs. Unless they ask for payment after delivery now instead of in advance, I like to think someone at kith marked it down for me for old times sake lol

I think Kith done me a solid and marked them 990v3 down. Contacted dhl to pay customs fees so I can get it done with, said no customs to pay. Result. Thought it was strange I didn’t get the standard text asking for payment before arrival! Loyalty pays off lol

Reactions: JPS
The Kith genesis quality is not on par with other made in USA pairs I have to say. Some glue stains and uneven paint finishes.

Back
Top Bottom