Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

95 dollar basketball seems like the only thing I would cop, but passing...This is waaaack but should have been expected.

Ronnie's best releases over the past 10 years have been sneakers.. come on bruh throw us a bone habibi tf is this

The one time he has a chance to let us normal sneakerheads cop instead of bots and this is it? This is why I don't really mess with kith as much as I used to.

looks like the hoodie under the star wars jacket the model is wearing has the all over print of the sketches that the modernica chair has.

Does the link shut down once you make a purchase?
The link still works, and you can cart, but it won't let you past the shipping page, even if you change all your details. It's tied to a promo code based off the QR, so it registers the code used and locks you out of the checkout process.

The link still works, and you can cart, but it won't let you past the shipping page, even if you change all your details. It's tied to a promo code based off the QR, so it registers the code used and locks you out of the checkout process.

thanks for the detailed explanation

I’m stuck between the Sheridan shirt & the blue Cyber Monday crew. I feel like if CM is the Salmon Toe drop, I wanna focus on getting those. Whereas Fall 2 will likely be easier to cop.

*update - went with the crew

Last edited:
The sketches on the star wars chair are horrible! They got Yoda looking like George Costanza :rofl:

69DE2214-6B34-4401-8A61-770A1B762CEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom