Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith might as well lower them prices 🤣🤣 cause it’s way to many choices feel like I’m looking at a JCPenney catalog. That **** gonna sit

yeh in this era releasing a 200+ piece collection during the upcoming holiday season when people have other priorities and further adding over the top Yankee and Mets items that appeal to a specific metropolitan area was not well thought out. Product May do better overseas than stateside.

yeh in this era releasing a 200+ piece collection during the upcoming holiday season when people have other priorities and further adding over the top Yankee and Mets items that appeal to a specific metropolitan area was not well thought out. Product May do better overseas than stateside.
I asked my gf for the beige yankee wallys for xmas lol

Went to the store to cop one of the shirt jackets, but came back with a ginza

20211113_202437.jpg

Ginza came in today and I’m impressed by the quality and weight. It’s also got nice details like inner pockets. Going to take a lot of will to not pick up the other 2 colors.

Definitely also enough room to layer under. Size pictured is small so you can see how “wide” it looks.

EA599EC8-01C9-4C88-97CE-DCF4BDF26955.jpeg

Last edited:
Ginza came in today and I’m impressed by the quality and weight. It’s also got nice details like inner pockets. Going to take a lot of will to not pick up the other 2 colors.

Definitely also enough room to layer under. Size pictured is small so you can see how “wide” it looks.

EA599EC8-01C9-4C88-97CE-DCF4BDF26955.jpeg

i've been eyeing that ginza too, but sizing is so damn wonky

i've been eyeing that ginza too, but sizing is so damn wonky

For sure. When I get ALD, the medium is my true size and fits perfect. In Kith clothing, I sometimes swim in a small. If you’re gonna just do a T-shirt under, I’d size down for a more fitted look.

For sure. When I get ALD, the medium is my true size and fits perfect. In Kith clothing, I sometimes swim in a small. If you’re gonna just do a T-shirt under, I’d size down for a more fitted look.

I think they accept returns for store credit on most, if not all, of this collection, so I might just take my chances.

Back
Top Bottom