Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

we’re you guys on panel 1 or 2. I’m guessing if you got the survey it was 1. I think 2 are getting early access to both pairs but 1 is getting one for free

Has anyone that was part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting not received an email yet asking for their preferred colorway and size?

I didn't realize there were 2 different Zoom panels.

Also, not sure what email, if any I used during the panel? Not sure if I was logged into my personal or work email. Not sure if that matters tbh bc you don't need an email to access a meeting, some ppl were in using their phones...

I didn't realize there were 2 different Zoom panels.

Also, not sure what email, if any I used during the panel? Not sure if I was logged into my personal or work email. Not sure if that matters tbh bc you don't need an email to access a meeting, some ppl were in using their phones...

I think its the same email they use to send you the link to the meeting.

Has anyone that was part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting not received an email yet asking for their preferred colorway and size?

so from what I understand, Panel 1 which was at 9:30AM gets access to 1 shoe, and Panel 2 which started at 10:15AM gets access to both?

I got excited and missed the “color(s)”. I resubmitted the form with both selected, so let’s see what happens.
Havent been on here in ages. Hope yall are good.

Been a while since I purchased on Kith Black Friday (Adidas Mid x Kith x Nonnative)... do they still drop at midnight? If I recall they dropped those Adidas Mid around 6pm PST because Ronnie posted an early link on his twitter to "beat the bots".

Been a while since I purchased on Kith Black Friday (Adidas Mid x Kith x Nonnative)... do they still drop at midnight? If I recall they dropped those Adidas Mid around 6pm PST because Ronnie posted an early link on his twitter to "beat the bots".

11am EST according to the blog on the Kith website.

Hopefully he’s doing something extra to stop the bots, but my expectations are very low on a Kith drop.

11am EST according to the blog on the Kith website.

Hopefully he’s doing something extra to stop the bots, but my expectations are very low on a Kith drop.

iirc, they cancelled a bunch of bot orders for the palette release, and restocked. hopefully, they do something similar or better. i'm wondering what the production numbers are though. it would be cool if there are an abundance, since its the 10th anniversary and whatnot. at the same time, i can see it being super limited.

Back
Top Bottom