Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Long story short. Back in the day used a Gmail and Yahoo account to cop kicks and just got the loyalty email to both accounts. Was able to secure both pairs in size 9!!! I wonder how many loyalty emails were actually sent out.

If anyone can somehow grab me a Salmon Toe in size 8.5 I’ll make it worth their while. I have no faith in the Kith website :lol:

Of course I was stalkin' this email all morning and left to walk my dog then POOF. Luckily I was able to still snag a pair of both. ( Separate orders ) Ron Ron is for the ppl.

So I was a part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting with Ronnie yesterday and didn't receive the survey email until now after emailing Kith several times. I finally got the survey and submitted it just now but it had a deadline of 12PM EST today.

So I was a part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting with Ronnie yesterday and didn't receive the survey email until now after emailing Kith several times. I finally got the survey and submitted it just now but it had a deadline of 12PM EST today.
brutal dude. hopefully they still take care of you.

Something is holding me back from grabbing a pair. I think it's knowing these aren't as nice as the gl3 versions. Personally for me I love the gl3 and only somewhat like the V. Volcanoes are perfect though.

Something is holding me back from grabbing a pair. I think it's knowing these aren't as nice as the gl3 versions. Personally for me I love the gl3 and only somewhat like the V. Volcanoes are perfect though.

why not have both :smile:

Back
Top Bottom