Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"Collect all 7 but you have to buy 82 mystery boxes to get eventually get all 7"

This isn't $1 cards of baseball cards we're talking about here.
Doesn't sound like you collect cards. What $1 pack ever existed worth collecting? I've spent up to $20 on a pack, and it can get more expensive than that. The rush you get from opening a pack or blind box is like gambling. I think Jordan did a blind box for a baseball related AJ9. That didn't interest me but this does. And I won't be collecting all 7. I purchased one and I think I'll be content with any of them. And I don't think I'll ever need to do blind box for sneakers again.

if i win/win the raffle, im hoping its Rogue or Storm

if i win/lose the raffle, please give me anybody but cyclops. i cant stand scott summers smh

if i lose/lose, then maybe ill grab rogue when it all levels out

They're blind boxes. We're gonna blame customer service? Lol, so much whining here.
I guarantee you there's a way to know which shoe is in each box. They didn't get delivered in jumbled up pallets to the warehouse. Each pallet has 100 whatever of one colorway, not 5 of this colorway, 8 of this one, and 20 of that one. If Kith wanted to make sure that someone that ordered 2 size 11's got 2 different pairs, they could have done so.

We just opened one up my peer had sent to the office from the kith strike... He got a Gambit.

Nice shoe but the split tongue thing on GLIII kind of burns if you have a wide foot.

I learned this 10 years ago so watching from the bleachers on this release. Hope everyone gets something they like!

Doesn't sound like you collect cards. What $1 pack ever existed worth collecting? I've spent up to $20 on a pack, and it can get more expensive than that. The rush you get from opening a pack or blind box is like gambling. I think Jordan did a blind box for a baseball related AJ9. That didn't interest me but this does. And I won't be collecting all 7. I purchased one and I think I'll be content with any of them. And I don't think I'll ever need to do blind box for sneakers again.
1990 Upper Deck.

I know how it works. It's not for me but I'm fine if someone wants to do a blind box. But if you do that, and you let people buy more than one, just make sure they don't get duplicates. This isn't hard.

1990 Upper Deck.

I know how it works. It's not for me but I'm fine if someone wants to do a blind box. But if you do that, and you let people buy more than one, just make sure they don't get duplicates. This isn't hard.

I feel like late 80s/early 90s card collecting was different.

It's difficult to equate a pair of $190 shoes with 7 different variants vs a $1-20 pack of cards with 200 different variants. I'd be much more willing to spend $20 on a pack of cards with the chance of getting doubles vs $190 for a pair of shoes and getting doubles. It's easier to trade cards or get rid of them too.

I feel like late 80s/early 90s card collecting was different.

It's difficult to equate a pair of $190 shoes with 7 different variants vs a $1-20 pack of cards with 200 different variants. I'd be much more willing to spend $20 on a pack of cards with the chance of getting doubles vs $190 for a pair of shoes and getting doubles. It's easier to trade cards or get rid of them too.
Agree, spending $400 on 2 pair of shoes and being told tough **** that they are the same pairs is lame. Just make it 1 per person or put in a tiny bit of work to make sure people don't get doubles if you let them buy two.

if i win/win the raffle, im hoping its Rogue or Storm

if i win/lose the raffle, please give me anybody but cyclops. i cant stand scott summers smh

if i lose/lose, then maybe ill grab rogue when it all levels out
Cyclops was right

Agree, spending $400 on 2 pair of shoes and being told tough **** that they are the same pairs is lame. Just make it 1 per person or put in a tiny bit of work to make sure people don't get doubles if you let them buy two.
The blog has a video on the randomization/blinding process. I think if they left some external indication there'd be concern that someone on some level gamed the system and people would be even more agitated.

Gambits here, I’d be content with any to be fair.
Hopefully got another pair coming via Kith EU.

IMG_7764.jpeg

Got a Gambit in my girl's size. Hopefully she likes that one. Just got the regular non graded card. Mine should be here tomorrow but I won't see it til Saturday.

There are so many options out there. Why don't you just buy something else if this isn't for you?

Also, do you use bots? You sound like your mad because you can't get exactly what you want, when you want, on your terms.

I literally did. Will be totally fine if I get Wolverine 1975 and it happens to be the least rare. Agree to disagree.
If you ordered 2 and got the same ones, you'd be cool? Again, I'm not a fan of blind boxes but it's whatever it they want to do them. Just don't send the same ones to someone that ordered multiple pairs when you allowed them too do so. That's just poor customer service.

Seen 3 videos on YT of ppl being “gifted” a box set with comic included. 2 hit the 1975 pair and all 3 hit graded cards. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s likely…. RIGGED.
Wow, what a coincidence.

Too bad it isn't the 1/1 Wolverine that'll be sent to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom