Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

u can tell man’s was trying to “expose him” or at the very least place him in a “gotcha” moment.

Just came out weird and obtuse .

Me: I prefer FCFS over raffle

Him: you cheated on the 5the grade spelling bee!!!

Just got my delayed shipping email from the Kithstrike, then FedEx said they were on time - then delayed - now on time again :smh:

So you use bots?
I’m da bot

giphy.gif

Reactions: JPS
I don't love the blind boxes, but I do like the concept if done right (e.g., the HUF dunks).

If the odds were close to the same for most of the pairs and there were 1-2 pairs that had lower odds, I wouldn't be too mad. The fact that the odds are so skewed, is what messes this up for me.

Reactions: Ube
clothing is live
no size 12 , wtf!
6.5 and 7 is crazy 😂

I was able to grab a Phoenix tee but couldn't check out on the sneakers. I'm still waiting for the drawing any way...

I’ll just wait for a Cyclops and Gambit pair in the future. Someone out there will be getting rid of them.

Some of the tees aren’t bad but none are touching the bootleggers. I had the one with the X changed my mind during checkout. How you celebrating the anniversary without Warren making a single appearance?

and there's my raffle L. i got the storm pair off the kithstrike last week (my least favorite) and was hoping to get another shot. im guess im stuck with this pair smh

Boo didn’t get a raffle W, did get the gambit shirt tho wanted the one with the cards in the pocket but those sold out by the time I got in

Back
Top Bottom