Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Any idea how many pairs were made for this program? Is this 100-200 pairs of each colorway or is the intention a slightly larger run with QR codes slowly unlocking all pairs?

No disrespect to Picasso but his friend hooking him up had me curious how wide of a net he wanted to cast beyond direct F&F of RF.

I think you're the one who needs to re-read. He said his friend works for Kith. He's not Ronnie's bud lol

Naw Ronnie did dm me directly, I screenshotted and posted it here and I asked my boy who works corp if Ronnie got hacked and im getting got. :lol: I suspected maybe he put in word for me but he said nah Ronnie does that, a few of my IG friends who do sneakers and stuff (I do also) also got hit up, 3 in total from the people I know. Im the only one from NY as far as I know but im sure there was a lot.

Naw Ronnie dm’ed me directlt, I posted it here and I asked my boy who works corp if Ronnie got hacked and im getting got. :lol: I suspected maybe he put in word for me but he said nah Ronnie does that, a few of my IG friends who do sneakers and stuff (I do also) also got hit up, 3 in total from the people I know. Im the only one from NY as far as I know but im sure there was a lot.
Yeah I just remembered when you first posted you thought your college buddy alerted him. Thousands of pairs though I've been told. So it'll be interesting to see whose IG these start popping up on

Yeah I just remembered when you first posted you thought your college buddy alerted him. Thousands of pairs though I've been told. So it'll be interesting to see whose IG these start popping up on

Probably, ive seen a bunch of people posting them yesterday and today. Ronnie put in that work if he dmed that many people even if it was a copy/paste ting. :lol:

Naw Ronnie did dm me directly, I screenshotted and posted it here and I asked my boy who works corp if Ronnie got hacked and im getting got. :lol: I suspected maybe he put in word for me but he said nah Ronnie does that, a few of my IG friends who do sneakers and stuff (I do also) also got hit up, 3 in total from the people I know.

trappedintime trappedintime

slap-silly.gif

My man… go back and read my earlier posts. I was quite aware Ronnie DM’d him. I congratulated him😂 He initially said he thought his college buddy who works there had tipped him off.

I was just trying to find out how wide this release was and how far out from RF/Kith pairs were going. Someone kindly DM’d me the numbers and it’s a fairly big release considering the setup

You seem not to understand da genius that is Ronnie.....EYE c it

There is stuff for kids tho

Last edited:
Need the angry Mickey knit but if only I can get employee pricing

Kith hoodies fit big so size down right? The measurement charts make this stuff seem really, really oversized.

Back
Top Bottom