Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Recent deliveries
IMG_2148.jpeg

French terry lining in the GL3s is so plush on my feet
How's the sizing to you?

I went with my usual GL3 remastered size 10.5 and these fit great with a thumb length of room in the toebox. Feel super comfy on foot too.

Picked up the snoopy hoodie and just us snoopy/CB shirt today. My first dog was named Snoopy and I always loved Peanuts as a kid. All set on Kithmas!

IMG_7972.jpeg
Is that your true size or half size up from your true size? Compared to other brands/models?

Anyone ever get those corduroy shirt / jackets if so how is the fit .

The last jacket I got was the plaid bubble jacket and it ran big . So I’m not sure about the cord shirt / jacket .

Is that your true size or half size up from your true size? Compared to other brands/models?
That's my true size. I'm a little in between a 10.5 and 11 TTS. For example I wear Jordan 1's and most Jordan highs in size 11 but I wear OG 1 lows, AF1 lows, Asics, most NB and Saucony runners in a 10.5.

Anyone ever get those corduroy shirt / jackets if so how is the fit .

The last jacket I got was the plaid bubble jacket and it ran big . So I’m not sure about the cord shirt / jacket .
I got a Chenelle Apollo shirt jacket a couple months ago and it ran big. I'm usually a L in Kith tops but needed a medium on that one. Always best to find a similar piece of Kith stuff you have and compare measurements on that one vs what's listed on the site. It's helped me avoid a few wrong purchases (and I hastily did not do that with the Apollo)

I grabbed a kith rugby a couple weeks back it definitely ran pretty big. I've really gotta start going to their sizing charts for non t shirt purchases.

Caved and bought the Peanuts cardigan.
It's a good piece. My homie criticized the lack of diversity amongst the characters (which is fair).

I think it's versatility during the holiday season makes up for it a bit. You can wear it to the office, to Christmas parties, with kids, and even with friends, and it's somewhat timeless in design.

It's a good piece. My homie criticized the lack of diversity amongst the characters (which is fair).

I think it's versatility during the holiday season makes up for it a bit. You can wear it to the office, to Christmas parties, with kids, and even with friends, and it's somewhat timeless in design.
Is that fair? I think adding in new Peanuts characters for the sake of diversity would be corny af but I could see not wanting to purchase it for that reason

I got a Chenelle Apollo shirt jacket a couple months ago and it ran big. I'm usually a L in Kith tops but needed a medium on that one. Always best to find a similar piece of Kith stuff you have and compare measurements on that one vs what's listed on the site. It's helped me avoid a few wrong purchases (and I hastily did not do that with the Apollo)
Imma take your advice I’ll probably size down .

I got a medium in the bubble jacket and it was still a little big.

I’m usually a large in cord shirts so i wasn’t too sure if it would run big .

Damm I guess most kith jackets run big

Is that fair? I think adding in new Peanuts characters for the sake of diversity would be corny af but I could see not wanting to purchase it for that reason
U actually made me look into it since I'm not a big Peanuts guy.

It turns out a Charlie Brown Christmas came out in '65. Franklin (the ablack character) wasn't introduced until '68.

I'm sure my homie didn't know that but I get why he would have the critic since technically there is a Black character, he just wasn't around for the movie.

Are the sizing on the pieces generally accurate? I'd like to pick up the Peanuts Christmas Carol Sweater for my wife but I think even the small might be too big if the chart is correct.

Normal size in all shoes, or your normal GL3 size?

I've always gone half size up in GL3's or else the split tongue looks busted open
I consider 9.5 my tts. It’s what I wear in Nikes and Js. I go tts on all my GL3s and GLVs and never had a problem. Only shoes I adjust my sizing for are NBs (down to a 9). These blush i went with my tts and they’re good.

Back
Top Bottom