Roommate Horror stories

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Who just leaves condom's lying around?
laugh.gif
Like "oh, I'll just pick that up later".
embarassed.gif
 I do.....its like a reminder of my work
Originally Posted by Ishnaga

My roomie smashes random internet chicks on the regular...it dont matter dimes or pennies

whats wrong with that??

My girls roomate just dipped on her midmonth
She was always stealing my girls food
Using her $*% without asking then trying hide it
Not refrigerating.food she used that wasn't hers
Made a deal that if my girl bought the kitchen pots and such shed buy tv for living room
Never came through my girl bought it
All the things she bought for the apartment were literally from the dollar store
Ya we thought maybe she was less fortunate till she had a 37 inch plasma in her room and bought a new iPad while out with my girl and are out almost everyday
She was playing her hard
Always talking loud as #& on the phone super obnoxiously
Just a terrible roomate overall
My girl had enough and seperated everything in the apartment and told her to just stop and they'd live their own lives.and use their own things and be respectful
Three days later ol girl brought her fam and moved out
Made me laugh
She really thinks other people will tolerate that behavior
My girl is not one to get into conflict so I had to gas her up to actually speak up
She's living alone now and we always laugh about Latarshas memories

I had a roommate ( one of my best friends growing up) who would take a shower, in the middle of the shower, hop out, take a dump and then hop back in the shower. The problem is this dirty #++ wouldn't flush the toliet cause he didn't want the water to get cold. So fast foward to me getting up and hitting the bathroom and finding a toliet full of *$#+ just fermenting for a couple hours ( he went to work around 4am, I would get up around 7). This happened over the span of TWO YEARS!!!. The other roommates and I even had house meeting about his nasty #++.

The hell we look like? Four grown #++ men talking about another man not flushing the toilet
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. After a while when someone called him out when he did it, homie just hit us with the Kanye Shrug and goes back to playing XBOX

I can go on and on about this dude, the worst roommate ever...

First of all, he's a fat dude and lived in the apt for a year before I moved in. I don't if its a fat person thing, but the living room smelled musty as hell. Like dirty gym musty. Febreeze didn't work, Ozium didn't work, so I just stayed in my room most of the time.

He never cleaned and left his dirty socks in the living room too. But the socks weren't the cause of the smell....

This guy was working almost 40 hours a week and almost got us evicted because he apparently wasn't paying his half of the rent. I had no idea he wasn't until I see a notice on our door saying we owe the land lord $990 and that we'll get evicted in a week if we don't pay it. I confront him about it and this dude has to the nerve to tell me that I didn't pay my half of the water bill. Then I see in the mail that debt collectors are mailing us about the money too. So I confront him again, end up knocking over his pizza and drink and almost end up fighting him. He then finally paid.

EDIT: Then I found out 2 years later from a mutual friend that this guy was more mad about the spilled drink and pizza than he was about losing me as a friend/bro.
laugh.gif

Law3001 wrote:

The hell we look like? Four grown #++ men talking about another man not flushing the toilet
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. After a while when someone called him out when he did it, homie just hit us with the Kanye Shrug and goes back to playing XBOX
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#swag

Back
Top Bottom