Roommates vs. living alone...which one?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I've had the same roommate for the last four years here at school. We get along great but I'm ready for my own space. I'm tired of having to put on pants when I leave my room cuz she might have company or keeping my company in my room. I don't have to but I jus don't want to have people all over the place I guess. I wanna be able to walk in my spot and just take my pants off as soon as I step through the door. After this I'm done with roommates unless it's a SO which really isn't the same thing or maybe my lil brother.
nerd.gif
QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS...

myt pm me i know u like that white meat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a roommate my first two years of college, and I WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
laugh.gif
I lived alone my last two years, and I loved it. Being able to just walk around nude, having everything in your fridge as yours, being able to put my tv on as loud as possible, being able to just have my bf chilling at any hour of the night? Awesome.

Living alone is the best. Having a roommate does come with the $$ benefits, but you can't put a price on privacy and freedom.

I'm a fan of living alone personally. I like the peace and quiet in my house. It just gets too hectic when I go away with friends and we rent a house. Too much going on all at once.

I like living with other people, but having a roommate sucks (college). My ideal situation would probably be in a two bedroom apartment.

I prefer roommates. When I had roommates, we pretty much had an understanding if your bedroom door was closed, you wanted to be left alone. Otherwise if its open or if you are in the main living area, it's whatever.

I hated living by myself, I'd get so bored.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Live alone. When you want company just have company. It will be cool to have someone to split the bills with but if you prefer to live alone, then live alone.
I agree, living alone is much better. You will keep your friends a lot longer too.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I could NEVER have a roommate....again
had one freshman year and havent looked back since. (although a close college friend did stay with me for a summer) but when you live alone, no one can tell you what to do in your space

I've had the same roommate for the last four years here at school. We get along great but I'm ready for my own space. I'm tired of having to put on pants when I leave my room cuz she might have company or keeping my company in my room. I don't have to but I jus don't want to have people all over the place I guess. I wanna be able to walk in my spot and just take my pants off as soon as I step through the door. After this I'm done with roommates unless it's a SO which really isn't the same thing or maybe my lil brother  
happy.gif

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I always thought this was just a guy thing but my wife does it all the time (I'm definitely not complaining).  Are you and the wife 2 of a kind or do other women enjoy chillin in their house without any pants on?

I like living with other people.  As long as whoever you live with is respectful its all good.  I shared an apartment in college with 3 other guys and now I got my own house.   I let my brother move in just cause its to boring living alone.  Its nice to have someone there to play video games, bbq, play pool, or whatever.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I've had the same roommate for the last four years here at school. We get along great but I'm ready for my own space. I'm tired of having to put on pants when I leave my room cuz she might have company or keeping my company in my room. I don't have to but I jus don't want to have people all over the place I guess. I wanna be able to walk in my spot and just take my pants off as soon as I step through the door. After this I'm done with roommates unless it's a SO which really isn't the same thing or maybe my lil brother  
happy.gif

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I always thought this was just a guy thing but my wife does it all the time (I'm definitely not complaining).  Are you and the wife 2 of a kind or do other women enjoy chillin in their house without any pants on?

laugh.gif
I don't know. It just feels so free. I don't like wearing outside clothes in the house anyways cuz I work in a dusty room and sit in hair
sick.gif
all over campus. First thing I do when I get home is either take off my pants or put on bball shorts and change my shirt. I would make others do it to but I doubt they carry extra clothes just to change at my house.

It depends on where you live. In Houston you can find a small place for $350 a month. The ladies like it when you are alone. They always tend to not like one of the roommates.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know. It just feels so free. I don't like wearing outside clothes in the house anyways cuz I work in a dusty room and sit in hair
sick.gif
all over campus. First thing I do when I get home is either take off my pants or put on bball shorts and change my shirt. I would make others do it to but I doubt they carry extra clothes just to change at my house.
hahahaha i'm the same way and I just sit around in an office all day.  i just moved into my new place that has hardwood floors, and being asian I'm just used to taking off my shoes in the house.  It ceases to amaze me how much dust/hair/whatever gets tracked into the house.  I swear I am pulling out the vacuum + swiffer + shark steam cleaner combo on a daily basis.  It also ceases to disgust me how much nastiness carpet actually hides, but I digress.  The second I walk through my door I am strippin down and changing into my "home clothes" or just chillin in my underpants.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
hahahaha i'm the same way and I just sit around in an office all day.  i just moved into my new place that has hardwood floors, and being asian I'm just used to taking off my shoes in the house.  It ceases to amaze me how much dust/hair/whatever gets tracked into the house.  I swear I am pulling out the vacuum + swiffer + shark steam cleaner combo on a daily basis.  It also ceases to disgust me how much nastiness carpet actually hides, but I digress.  The second I walk through my door I am strippin down and changing into my "home clothes" or just chillin in my underpants.

i know your avy is a football player but i always pictured you looking that way too...would have never guessed you wer asian...
laugh.gif

I'd prefer living alone. Privacy means a lot. Plus it'd be good to be able to bring over any type of chick without having to worry about what anyone thinks.

Coming home to an empty apt is a great feeling.. sometimes it does get lonely, though. But I'm cool on going back to having a roommate.

Back
Top Bottom