Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

We will be dropping our new Premium Label gear on saturday when we open. We are the only supplier right now in so cal for this. Dont pass this up!
Also be on a lookout for our premium label exclusive alba tee only for Rooted Movement limited to only 30 pieces coming soon.

there are some tees and crewnecks. We even have hoodys that were not featured in digital gravel. Only shop in so cal right now that will be releasing these.

for hundreds, we have some hoodys left in 2xl

Damn,

I went there and hit up Donahoo's, which is like crack, I ended up going there and ordering a 2 piece and 6 rolls :wow:
embarassed.gif
...that @#%$ is straight crack :lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Introducing Sincerely Hogwash clothing! We got a couple of their tees in limited amounts. Dont sleep on these!

Get Fly - droppin some cash in the pocket

Stick n Move

Money Power Reflect

For Sunday:
Nike Court Forces
$110
sz. 6-11

Feb. 3rd, we will be releasing the exclusive premium label alba shirt in red, limited to only 30 just for the shop. Along with the purple tee and black crewneck.

Bert, I need that Large in the 'boobie' UP hoodie. Hit me up.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

FS: Penny 1's sz. 8, worn once, to try on email for pics

Need a DJ? Book Night Vision Sound for all your entertainment purposes. Hit me up for more info. SoCal only. Werd!!

Havent been to the shop in a minute what times do you open on weekday/weekend?
Oh hi! My name is Ronnie and I love you.​

I just PM'd you RM!
Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

just got back from the shop......and they have a lot of new T's and hoodies . i coped the "love is blind" T and a 3sixteen shirt........and they got those frankenstien air force 1!!!!!!

We will be putting our spring/summer order for L&D next week.

If you missed out on the Shalom Bright Eyes tee, crew, and hoody, we got some in!

Tees

z74509790.jpg

Crewneck

z74509797.jpg

Hoody

z74509807.jpg

Some King Stampede in the shop:
z74539228.jpg

z74539223.jpg

z74539219.jpg

z74539214.jpg

Price check on the Shalom L.A crewneck?

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

Back
Top Bottom