Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

HAHA! alright we will make some more of those bags...lol. Glad you guys were pleased with the sale.

Make sure you guys stop by the shop monday and check out the new line from ek5obition! We are the first to release the new line and be one of the first to rock it before everyone else!!!
1461280089_l.jpg

The hoodys will be released soon!
1461258535_l.jpg

Quote:
yea keeps us posted on those bags... how much were they goin 4 when u 1sj had em?

Man, if only you knew........Red Paisley Strap Bag with the logo on the side in sharpie. Those bags are PRICELESS, I need another.

Oh, but I did have another question. Do you guys ship at all? I'm from Pomona/Diamond Bar, but I'm in Vegas for school. I was just wondering....
AIM- playacamp3
EMAIL- [email protected]

Hit me up on AIM and i can ship you stuff.

sn: DJLMentL

We got the new line from Manifest. This @#%$ is dope!

Also the new Playing for Keeps line:

how much is the jolibee sleeveless?
CLIPPERS FAN SINCE THE 00-01 SEASON THE DAYS OF DMILES, Q, M50, LO, & EB

We just got some shirts in from Coup De Grace:

Unsolved Mysteries
w/ 2Pac and Biggie
z64479227.jpg

Service- i think you can figure it out who that is
z64479201.jpg

The Sneaker Collector
z64479219.jpg

Skimask
z64479214.jpg

Original KINGS
z64479191.jpg

49ers
z64479179.jpg

That gangsta Jolibee shirt is copped when I can make it out there. How far is it from the Cal Poly Pomona campus?

lik 10 mins... stopin by monday i hope u guys still hav that p.hilton t n a XL r L. how much da goin 4?

How much are those Crooks tee?
. . . fResh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​
>>LRG Dead Serious RED size XL $280 or Trade for a size Large<< Pick up ONLY HIT ME UP[email protected]
RIP SoleRebel aka I LOVE 1982

i go to cal poly.......10 mins in which direction?? towards mt. sac or towards the 57 if i'm on temple?

no not towards mt.sac the other way, stay on the 57 and get off on gray i think, turn right, head straight for about 5-7 mins turn left under the bridge and there u have it.

New stuff in from Reason!

Girls:

Guys:

For the smokers out there!

We will be having another sale this friday for the procrastinators that havent bought gifts yet for the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom