Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

for all the lady collectors or for you guys wanting to buy something for your girl, the RM crew told me that they can get the Imelda Marcos "Shoe Connoisseur" tee by That's Them in women's sizes. holla!

stopped by earlier today and the people there were real cool. They got a new smorkin labbit kozik signed and two dope invisibleman hats there. Definitely worth checking out.

do u get a cal poly pomona alum discount? :b
tongue.gif

[/b]​

Wait till you see what the crew from Rooted Movement have in store for this week :smokin
smokin.gif

When is this store open? I've been by a few times between 3-5 and the door's closed with the lights off. I ring the buzzer and nobody opens up. Info? thanks
shred team

Quote:
When is this store open? I've been by a few times between 3-5 and the door's closed with the lights off. I ring the buzzer and nobody opens up. Info? thanks

dang, thats wierd. thats when the RM staff is usually there. if you want you can always give them a call. check their myspace.

i was chillen with them yesterday. i've got updates!!!! <will post later tho>
1x0
always dressed eloquent, but never arrogant..​

Quote:
dang, thats wierd. thats when the RM staff is usually there. if you want you can always give them a call. check their myspace.

Or call Donahoo's Chicken, ask for Rooted Movement. :nerd:
nerd.gif

chillen at RM today and they had a couple of artists chillen at the store. dookie, angry woebots, cyph are mad chill people to kick it with. they've got new custom travala's and a new piece got put on the wall by angry woebots. check it out:

as for clothing wise: new hells bellz x in4mation for girls
i didn't take pics cuz i was paying attention to angry woebots, but this is from the myspace
001.gif

004.gif

005.gif

1x0

More brands they will be getting for fall are Mighty Healthy, King Stampede, L&D is now on lock i believe, and rocksmith. RM is killing it.
this is how we chill from '83 til infinity

Visited this place any many others on Saturday including beatnic, soleger, and both greyones. This place was by far the best with dope people that talked to you, and not in a condescending tone. Picked up a stussy haze world tour and crooks and castles tee. They got cool stuff coming in as well including the dunks shall never kill jordans teeand the stussyxundftd tee. Check this place out homeys, it's seriously dope.

store is dope. workers as well.

chrishasamanny: try calling them up next time it's like that. i was there and the same thing happened. i called and they said they were just picking stuff up and a few minutes later, they pulled in and opened up.

TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

I just confirmed with the RM crew that they placed their order for fall with Lemar and Dauley. They showed the front cover of the L&D linesheet but didnt want to show what the shirts look like, which i understand. The owner was rocking one of the upcoming shirts from Reason NYC yesterday and said that their stuff for fall/winter is also tight.
this is how we chill from '83 til infinity

what shoes do they have in? (specifically)
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

yo too bad arby, but adam is headed to the bay this weekend! plus :smokin
smokin.gif
is bad for you! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

and as for kicks, they're myspace is pretty good so just go and check out their blog or call them.

oh yea, and today @ 2:00 pm, they're releasing a limited amount of "dunks for never kill jordan" cement tee. it is confirmed and i am foreal.
1x0

damn can you guys hold one for me, i work down the fwy (5minutes away) but i dont get off till later

Are you talking about this tee:

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C8737.jpg

No one told me that was dropping over there. Hmmm, I wonder if I can get out of work for a bit and get me one. The curse of working the real world...wait, i need that to feed all the hobbies. Oh well! haha!

Will RM be open during this holiday weekend?

Met the RM dudes last night at larchmont. Hella cool guys.. still need to stop by the shop tho. Go support them and support eksobition while youre at it!!
Bust a nut inside your eye, to show you where I come from -- ATCQ
wanted.. purple co.jp vandals & co.jp grey/prple wildwoods 9.5 or 10

I was chilling with the owner of Rooted Movement and he told me the shop is dropping a limited number of "Robbin' Ape" tees, hoody's and crewnecks tomorrow on labor day.

Only a few sizes available so don't sleep. Check their myspace for directions and phone number: Rooted Movement

Albert, hope you and your homies have fun being me at ASR :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Back
Top Bottom