ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i think their being opened thursday along with thursdays shipment coming in

Update: just got home with my pair. They claim to have one of each size in the Mints. Size 10 and 10.5 are gone (employees) and the 11 was taken by me. Someone sent their girl over (Asian, brownish print dress) and dude told her they weren't gonna sell till 2pm....then proceeded to go in the back and grab my 11. Word to the wise, head over now and save yourself the trouble if you are able to and want them. Good luck

argh im still debating if i should pick up a 10 or 10.5 in fb i know ppl say to go .5 bigger but some ppl say its tts i have the og and wear 10's in those i tried 10.5 but there was way to much room up front so idk what to do lol i dont want the fb to be too tight but i know you can loosen the strings hmmmmmmm

Good ish! Too bad that's such a drive for me... Looks like I'm gonna have call around later this week.
From your sig, I'm guessing you're a size 10 in OG. I could only stop by Woodbridge quick today, but I'll be in that area again soon. If they have your size, I can pick them up for you since it's far from you. Or if you have a FA by you, stop in and have them ship it from the Woodbridge FA.

argh im still debating if i should pick up a 10 or 10.5 in fb i know ppl say to go .5 bigger but some ppl say its tts i have the og and wear 10's in those i tried 10.5 but there was way to much room up front so idk what to do lol i dont want the fb to be too tight but i know you can loosen the strings hmmmmmmm
go for both .. gametime decision and it puts you over $100 = free shipping

From your sig, I'm guessing you're a size 10 in OG. I could only stop by Woodbridge quick today, but I'll be in that area again soon. If they have your size, I can pick them up for you since it's far from you. Or if you have a FA by you, stop in and have them ship it from the Woodbridge FA.
I'm low on cash right now (thanks taxes), if I could I would def let you go out there, but for now Mints will have to do. Thanks though!

you probably have the worst post/rep ratio ive ever seen

And?

images

go for both .. gametime decision and it puts you over $100 = free shipping
I agree, get both and then return it or help another member out. I went up 0.5 for my mints and I tried my normal size as well. They are more snug that the OG's due to the tighter mesh and different materials, but not as snug as the florals. The TTS still fit me, although they were a little snug on the sides. I could still get away with TTS. 0.5 fits me better and the toe box doesn't look weird or creased. Walked around in my house and they felt fine, my feet didn't slide around at all.

Last edited:
I agree, get both and then return it or help another member out. I went up 0.5 for my mints and I tried my normal size as well. They are more snug that the OG's due to the tighter mesh and different materials, but not as snug as the florals. The TTS still fit me, although they were a little snug on the sides. I could still get away with TTS. 0.5 fits me better and the toe box don't look weird or creased. Walked around in my house and they felt fine, my feet didn't slide around at all.
okay thanks i guess ill go .5 up

I'm low on cash right now (thanks taxes), if I could I would def let you go out there, but for now Mints will have to do. Thanks though!
Anytime, if you change your mind let me know. I can always hold it until you have the money. Worst comes to worst, I can return them or help another size 10 member here.

Last edited:
Hmm I'm a regular 9-9.5 in every other shoe. For Roshe's I had to go with a size 10 for the OG Mesh, since I have wide feet. I picked up the fb mints in a size 10. I tried them on last night when they arrived, and they felt A BIT snug.. But as I wore them to my classes today, it started breaking in and began to feel comfortable. I didn't have a problem as the day progressed, and started to feel like the OG mesh feeling.. So I'm sure that they'll stretch or loosen up as I get more wears into them. But that's me, everyone got different feet so I can't vouch for others.

lol ahhh i was gonna get .5 up now you say this haha ffff
Hmm I'm a regular 9-9.5 in every other shoe. For Roshe's I had to go with a size 10 for the OG Mesh, since I have wide feet. I picked up the fb mints in a size 10. I tried them on last night when they arrived, and they felt A BIT snug.. But as I wore them to my classes today, it started breaking in and began to feel comfortable. I didn't have a problem as the day progressed, and started to feel like the OG mesh feeling.. So I'm sure that they'll stretch or loosen up as I get more wears into them. But that's me, everyone got different feet so I can't vouch for others.
This is true. Everyone has different feet, so you'll get different responses. My feet are more on the narrow side and 0.5 up felt better than TTS. If you go with your normal size, they may be too snug and potentially uncomfortable. If you go with the 0.5 up, they will either fit well or be a tiny bit big, but still fit as opposed to being too snug. Just my 2¢.

Last edited:
I agree, get both and then return it or help another member out. I went up 0.5 for my mints and I tried my normal size as well. They are more snug that the OG's due to the tighter mesh and different materials, but not as snug as the florals. The TTS still fit me, although they were a little snug on the sides. I could still get away with TTS. 0.5 fits me better and the toe box doesn't look weird or creased. Walked around in my house and they felt fine, my feet didn't slide around at all.

I'm a size 10.5 in the OGs so I guess I'll try size 11 in the FBs. Thanks for your info.

TRUTH. I won't wear my Mint FB's until maybe May or June just because of the false hype that was created and put on them. Let the hypebeasts wear their pairs first then bust out my pair when the hype has disappeared is my general rule for when I rock my kicks.
same...i have a 5-6 month rule. i dont crack any shoe open until 5-6 months after release or 1 year after production date which makes a lot of sense.

How does that make a lot of sense? You've basically paid for something a year in advance that you're not gonna make use of because of what other people are doing. It's actually pretty foolish.

Some of you people take this **** WAY too seriously. If you're really buying something because you like it, other factors shouldn't dictate whether you wear them or not. When it comes down to it, they're just sneakers and you're just as bad as those who bought off of hype.

thanks i hope i dont go with the wrong size! lol but either way i dont think .5 will be that much of a difference...

Back
Top Bottom