ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hell no .. still not shipped LOL .. they were too busy with a mini restock

hoping to get info soon id like em by friday smh
LOL seriously. I tried the UPS track by reference trick but still nothing with that... I'm guessing we won't see shipping confirmations till tomorrow morning

there's no shot my order ships. but the finishline twitter stated there was no limit. still, w/e... don't care that much. can't believe i missed out on all the jordan re-releases

really?

i must be in the wrong thread then cause.....

TPhil.jpg

:rofl:

Some of that Old School

Anytime, if you change your mind let me know. I can always hold it until you have the money. Worst comes to worst, I can return them or help another size 10 member here.
If you don't mind, I'm probably getting enough in next week. Right now I'm just looking for the Total Crimsons since they seem to be FA exclusive, I could get Squads later. Thanks if anything happens!

Just a heads up with Finish Line. They purposefully oversell and cancel orders once they realize they have no remaining stock. If you don't receive your shipping confirmation around the same time everyone else does, you can expect a cancellation a few days later. Even better, if you paid using PayPal, you won't have your money back for up to 10 days after you receive the cancellation. Happened to me with the original Spring colorway release.

I'm a size 10.5 in the OGs so I guess I'll try size 11 in the FBs. Thanks for your info.
Sure, just my personal opinion. Hope your 11 fits.
thanks i hope i dont go with the wrong size! lol but either way i dont think .5 will be that much of a difference...
0.5 up wasn't a big difference on me. I put the TTS on one foot and 0.5 up on the other and the visual difference was barely noticeable, just the comfort.

Last edited:
Just a heads up with Finish Line. They purposefully oversell and cancel orders once they realize they have no remaining stock. If you don't receive your shipping confirmation around the same time everyone else does, you can expect a cancellation a few days later. Even better, if you paid using PayPal, you won't have your money back for up to 10 days after you receive the cancellation. Happened to me with the original Spring colorway release.
we know sadly we know LOL

Squads, tarps, gamma grey, Paris, and Tokyo are all delivered. Just waiting to get off work to pick them up from the delivery store. = )

Last edited:
If you don't mind, I'm probably getting enough in next week. Right now I'm just looking for the Total Crimsons since they seem to be FA exclusive, I could get Squads later. Thanks if anything happens!
I don't mind at all. I'll see if they're still there when I go back!

and HERE THEY COME........the floodgates are about to open again and this thread is gonna jump 15+ pages in less than an hour :smh: :x

Last edited:
cant get over the amount of info given in this thread.. its cool, but at some point you do realize youre letting resellers troll .. if its a few pages back they wont see it but you keep talking about it SMFH

Back
Top Bottom