ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What up guys, been a lurker for about a month n been on that roshe tip since my girl got em last year.. She just surprised me by buyn me the NYCs for my bday.. Waitin for em to arrive ..update how they fit when i get. SoCal reppin round OC.. So ill update y'all when I can..

TTS

Zappos has squadrons right now
Good looking :
glasses.gif

Call me crazy but to me the city pack are all too similar to buy more then one colorway. Other than the NYCs the tone of each colorway have a greyish look. And all this hype for the tokyo's are fine. To me the Paris colorway is best so hopefully that makes it easier to get.

Wow this thread really got hyped with those FB mints lol. Anyways I really want those Tarp Greens but I gotta save 
mean.gif
  Desperate to get my parents to cop them for me lmao 

I'm torn between the PRS and the TKY pairs...but leaning a little towards the PRS..anyone feel the same way?

I'm torn between the PRS and the TKY pairs...but leaning a little towards the PRS..anyone feel the same way?
To each their own. IMO Tokyo is the best colorway of the city pack. Get both lol or pick one you definitely know you're going to wear

nice try with the lace swaps. i mean whatever floats your boat. i personally don't like lace swaps. one exception was (i think it was) shadowkhan's (?) sport red and the black laces with gold tips

Back
Top Bottom