ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did mangos really restock a couple hours ago? My friend said his dad got a pair. ...
No they didn't. The mangos were released last year. If you're talking about the new Crimson's that resemble the mangos then no they haven't released yet.
To those that do own the City Pack, could you post on feet pics?
nerd.gif
Stussykyd and a few others have posted on feet pics a few pages back. Just search for recent images. they should be there.

Did mangos really restock a couple hours ago? My friend said his dad got a pair. ...
You friend is a dirty , filthy , liar and you should disown him immediately . Erase all memories tht you have with tht friend because they were all LIES ! Your friend needs help , serious counseling tht may take years because he clearly has a problem deep within the nerves of his brain . They may even need to send your friend to the psycho house because he might be dangerous to himself and anyone around him . Seriously get your phone and call 911 right now . ... Seriously . Get the phone . ... Now !

Naw but they didn't restock maybe he's speaking of a different colorway . Lol

Last edited:
Got my Tokyo & Paris today. They look a lot better in person than in the professional pics used in articles. I was a bit worried about the blue on the Paris because they looked a little lighter and girly in the article pics. TTS. Insole is same as split pack. Colors pop. Very comfortable. I have London & NYC arriving Friday.

I don't really know what else to say since @psypha did a detailed review of it. I didn't want to repeat info. Enjoy!
Came home from work to my Mid City TKOs from legit eBay seller id4shoes. Shipped Monday from Taiwan and arrived today. Hella fast. GF opened up the box and ishhh
mean.gif
jpjp idk. Anyways, my "quick" review:

These kicks look beautiful. That hot punch really pops. If I were to compare it to a color it would be really close to Infrared. Hot punch is a tad bit brighter. The canvas around the toebox feels real soft, jean like. The mid panel is like a woodgrain print that feels like hard jeans. Swoosh is all stitched. Midsole is a bit firmer then OGs and they tend to curl up in the the toebox. Maybe its my pair but they're kinda pointy. The insole is way thinner than any of my other Roshes. Almost half as thick than the others. The fitment is TTS but a bit snug compared to OG mesh, the canvas is not as stretchy of course, but will feel much better after they're broken in. But this is how they feel to me because I have wide feet. For normal feet, I assume these will feel fine. Overall these are still a very comfortable shoe. Quality is good for a $85 sneaker.

Sorry for the crappy iP5 pics
THANK YOU GUYS.  does copping these make you want to cop all?
Any news on when the Birches will be dropping?
wat is a birch. wat. /sarcasm

I love my city pack! They look so nice on feet. I was worried they were gonna look like trails on feet, but not at all!

You're right, they look wonderful on feet. I'd still like a pair of Mints, but hearing how uncomfortable they are kills a lot of the appeal. The mids look great on feet and people seem to all be saying they're comfortable. Really hoping I can get the Tokyo and Paris pairs once they hit NDC.

to those with an Instagram, search #teamroshe or #roshe,  my buddy said he got mints for $85 s, I dont have an instagram so I dont know how to check, and im to lazy to build an account and search. He just texted me 2 min aga. hope this helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom