ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tarps on Footaction as well. Not sure if anyone already posted but there ya go. Good sizes left too

For those that said the city mids kind of crease in the toe box are they similar to the nrg's? Also I believe there's no trading or sellinf involved in this forum. We should respect the rules set forth here. Thanks in advance.

Good morning, finally an on feet pic, we are getting closer to the release date

you just convinced me to get them now.

why didnt you like them?
The quality just feels like crap to me. It really just does not compare to the OG mesh. And the toe box swoosh placement is inferior to the classic roshe placement. Then i tried them on with jeans....without jeans....and I just didnt like the look of the sneaker. If I had tried them in store in front of a mirror, I neer would have purchased them.
You guys are crazy lol. I am a huge Vapor fan though...the Mints are the best roshe's to release to me OGs included. The toe swoosh and mint sole sets the shoe off perfectly. I am baffled that anyone could not like them. I hope everyone who wants them lands them.

And the mid pack...why is no one mentioning the toe box???? Are we just going to pretend the wrinkles don't look awful??? I like the colorway...but the shoe construction just seems bad. I don't want to wear a wrinkled paper grocery bag on my feet.
I'm a huge Vapor fan too! I have two pairs! But the swoosh placement simply does not work on the roshe silhouette. I don't like the mint soles in tandem with the grey details and lining and personally i dont like all black roshes in the material used on the FBs.

Your right the toe box creasing on the Mids is a little janky but its not enough to condemn the shoe IMO. That shoe has many redeeming qualities.

As far as you saying the Mint FBs are the best roshe to be released. That's CRAZY to me. REALLY CRAZY.

Great response man repp'd

There is just something about the swoosh that pays perfect homage to nike soccer that i love. And the colors don't do too much...but they do enough. The sole pops but isn't obnoxious and the pink safari swoosh really makes them unique. The different textures are greatly appreciated on the upper as well.

Great response man repp'd

There is just something about the swoosh that pays perfect homage to nike soccer that i love. And the colors don't do too much...but they do enough. The sole pops but isn't obnoxious and the pink safari swoosh really makes them unique. The different textures are greatly appreciated on the upper as well.
I repped you too just for replying like a grown up and not cussing at me lol The great thing about the sneaker game is that one person can dislike a pair for the same reasons that someone else likes them. Hallelujah! 

Hyper Blue women's wovens up on FNL. FSR. They are pretty nice! Too bad I'm a size 13 in men's..... Don't sleep ^_^

Hyper Blue women's wovens up on FNL. FSR. They are pretty nice! Too bad I'm a size 13 in men's..... Don't sleep ^_^

I feel you, bro. Size 13 here, too. At least Nike is making some more dope colorways for men this year. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom