ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure why y'all orders were cancelled, my 2nd order got shipped same day. Ordered at 10:30am central time yesterday, it had tracking number assigned by 7pm central time and scheduled to be delivered today. Guess my only good fortune is when I'm trying to help others. Had this been something I wanted my order probably would've been cancelled too. Sorry to hear the bad luck.
didnt you say you werent feeling the mints? what are you guna do w this order?

My brother-in-law hooked me up with the Crimsons in New York. I'm in San Francisco. I'm happy he hooked it up.

Got all the spring releases I wanted.

Not sure why y'all orders were cancelled, my 2nd order got shipped same day. Ordered at 10:30am central time yesterday, it had tracking number assigned by 7pm central time and scheduled to be delivered today. Guess my only good fortune is when I'm trying to help others. Had this been something I wanted my order probably would've been cancelled too. Sorry to hear the bad luck.
But they didnt have them yesterday it was on the 26th...Did you order the mints ?

Wore my squads for the second time yesterday and I already have a line of loosened mesh on my left shoe 
sick.gif
 This happened to my knicks CW also. 
mean.gif
 Has anyone else had this problem with any of the OG mesh CWs?

didnt you say you werent feeling the mints? what are you guna do w this order?

Helping two friends I owe favors that helped me grab a Kobe Christmas 8 and Galaxy Rookie for retail. I'm not feeling the Roshe itself because how it looks on my foot but both friends missed on NDC so I'm paying them back. Not even making them pay for them since I got them for under $50. I definitely look out for people that help me, even those that don't I try to help. I tried helping every and anybody in this thread as well on Monday.

Wore my squads for the second time yesterday and I already have a line of loosened mesh on my left shoe 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Call up nike and tell them you have a faulty/defect product. They'll replace it for you.

sick.gif

mean.gif

So sorry to hear that. No, this hasn't happened to me, but could you please post photos to show us what you're talking about? It would give us a better idea of what to look out for. Hope it doesn't happen again.

So sorry to hear that. No, this hasn't happened to me, but could you please post photos to show us what you're talking about? It would give us a better idea of what to look out for. Hope it doesn't happen again.
I am currently at work but Ill post it as soon as I get home. 

Anyone who ordered multiple pairs get their confirmation ? I was planning on helping some people out but like the guy said earlier didn't want to say anything until they shipped !

Back
Top Bottom