ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mean.gif
everytime I see a pic posted of the Crimsons
mad.gif
i can hook you up w a pair if you want. pm

do people not read ^^^^

i stated the prices for the roshe id

I happen to think that I can read quite well. Some say I read at an accelerated grade school level. I'm not sure why you pointed me out in this post as I have clearly used the same price that you posted months ago for the lower option on the Roshe iD. I'm not sure if my "$30+" starting point confused your mathematics but that was simply a reference point for most iD options compared to the mass produced stock colorways that Nike releases.

Last edited:
I'm usually use to you bragging about getting "x" amount of pairs of shoes through RSVP and asking folks that missed out "you mad?"
roll.gif
my mans cant find a simple pair of roshes but can score any jordan or nike basketball rsvp

So what are the odds of ever finding a pair of Calypso's in a 9 for under $250? I know I know :smh: ...I'm gonna head over to my local champs today and see what they have. They seem to be the only ones to get even a single pair in my area and last time I was there they only had was Sport Red's and Black/Sails. I envy you guys in big markets who can walk in and find Split Packs/FB's/Spring Colorways..I'm tired of having to wait for my brother to drop my delivers off after they go to his house since people keep stealing my packages..Damn thieves :smh:

dude, i feel your @$#% pain. im just hoping that we can create all the colorways via ID that we didnt get to cop as GR's

honestly the roshe isnt a hyped shoe (well maybe now because of this past weeks events) but it would be cool if you could pick between the regular mesh model, the 2nd gen and the fb sort of like when you pick lebrons it can either be +, sport pack or basic... that'd be sick. I cant wait for the id's im trying not to cop anymore colorways so i can get some id's but there are some that i just need (i.e. royals)

So those on the fence on which colorway of the city pack to get, think about what season do you ever plan to wear them? After seeing my city pack in person, I thought about diff seasons. Cuz TKO would be too bright during fall/winter. And NYC seems a bit dull during spring/summer.

So here's what I came up with:
Spring/Summer: TKO & PRS
Fall/Winter: NYC & LDN

Anyone preorder from that soccer site and not get a cancellation? Just spoke with them via email, said they plan on shipping in mid April. Pretty sure I can snag one before then but it's a good backup.

I happen to think that I can read quite well. Some say I read at an accelerated grade school level. I'm not sure why you pointed me out in this post as I have clearly used the same price that you posted months ago for the lower option on the Roshe iD. I'm not sure if my "$30+" starting point confused your mathematics but that was simply a reference point for most iD options compared to the mass produced stock colorways that Nike releases.
lol someone's sensitive.  your posts clearly stated that it's "almost usually $30+" for iD.  "almost usually" does not mean certainty; hence, me quoting your statement.  and if i'm doing my math right, $70 (retail for roshes) + $30 (your supposed iD markup) does NOT equal $110.  i, too, am hooked on phonics and my math skills come from me being asian

Anyone preorder from that soccer site and not get a cancellation? Just spoke with them via email, said they plan on shipping in mid April. Pretty sure I can snag one before then but it's a good backup.
My order got cancelled too.  My order for a size 8 is still good though.

But I just got my OG's in and I need a size 8.5 instead sigh.  So it looks like I'm still hunting for a size 8.5.  Hopefully I can try to trade the 8 for them.

If you loosen the laces, I think they fit the same to me.  I have wide feet so I have to loosen them for the perfect fit.
12's fit me perfect and I know of a spot that has a 13 still in the FB's..

think I'll wait it out til I can find that 12.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom