ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Picked up the rest of my city pack just now (NYC & London). They look so much better in person! I agree with all the reviews. So I don't want to repeat anything. Those stuck between NYC & TKO. It's hard to decide. Because TKO is looks more for summer while NYC looks more for fall. They look nothing like what we've seen in article pictures on several sites. Hopefully that helps. Enjoy!
nice.  good job on getting the whole pack.  they sure do look nice

Picked up the rest of my city pack just now (NYC & London). They look so much better in person! I agree with all the reviews. So I don't want to repeat anything. Those stuck between NYC & TKO. It's hard to decide. Because TKO is looks more for summer while NYC looks more for fall. They look nothing like what we've seen in article pictures on several sites. Hopefully that helps. Enjoy!
nice pic man! which seems to be your favorite out of the 4?

My 2 pairs from the initial FNL release are being delivered tomorrow.

My 5 pairs from the FNL restock look to be canceled.....
good
Whoa they're called "salmon toes"?

I need them in my life! 
roll.gif
they ain't even salmon colored
Mango v2s or w.e you wana call em will be widely available like the squadrens and the the other spring cws. They are all GR's, no need to worry
the correct color is not beach but birch.
For those that said the city mids kind of crease in the toe box are they similar to the nrg's? Also I believe there's no trading or sellinf involved in this forum. We should respect the rules set forth here. Thanks in advance.
the city pack creases?  i thought they don't.  they're not talking about the wrinkle at the front of the toe box?

Finishline orders were cancelled because they were initially suppose to arrive at warehouse but they didn't so orders were then routed to be fulfilled from stores that were "showing" they had them available in stock. Some stores had stock to complete orders all the rest were cancelled.

City Pack does not crease. You'll only see wrinkles if you remove the stuffers, just like the rest of the roshes.

Finishline orders were cancelled because they were initially suppose to arrive at warehouse but they didn't so orders were then routed to be fulfilled from stores that were "showing" they had them available in stock. Some stores had stock to complete orders all the rest were cancelled.

Never showed any FNL stores having stock of Mints when I checked. Only showed Internet Store as available. In store availability is new to me.

My order for my mints from FNL got cancelled. This time its shocking to me that it did cuz I was literally on the site the second they released. This happens all the time with finishline. Its a joke.

so heres my receipt for the crimson's....i used the bday coupon on them

heres the FA label for anyone asking....

here's pics of the crimsons and my updated collection pic

so heres my receipt for the crimson's....i used the bday coupon on them

heres the FA label for anyone asking....

here's pics of the crimsons and my updated collection pic
great pics but did u use a filter on the pic of the crimsons? if you did can you post another pic no filter?

Back
Top Bottom