ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lace swap and on feet video is now up. Enjoy.

GUYS what's a fair price on mangos??
To be honest, whatever price YOU think is fair. People may have the money to cash out on them, most don't. Might see a pair for $120, and already sold, or a pair for $140 and may be your next best bet. 

And that's why I posted that finishline will do that to a crap load of people. I don't understand it but either way they lost my business for sure on their blue squadrons drops. Never again.

Unfortunately I'm guessing my order also got cancelled...Oh well we win some we lose some...At the end of the day they just sneakers.

Just kidding. looks like one of the employees is gonna scoop them up. the thirst is real still for the trifecta, the most overworn pairs

My first custom, the Nike Rosherun HBs (Hypebeasts). Follow @teamroshe on IG!

::awaiting trolling, hating, and sarcasm-ing::: 
smokin.gif
Wow, this is a great custom. The speckled GITD midsole, GITD sockliner that really pops, and the addition of the Team Roshe patch on the pull tab make this a really unique pair of kicks. Not a fan of the hype associated with the shoe, but you're taking it straight to the hypebeasts with this bold custom. Awesome job!

Last edited:
I went into Sheikh wearing my obsidian florals. The sales guy asked me who customized my roshes for me LOL

Sorry for the horrible iPhone photo. It happened right now and I thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom