ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went into Sheikh wearing my obsidian florals. The sales guy asked me who customized my roshes for me LOL

Sorry for the horrible iPhone photo. It happened right now and I thought it was funny.
thanks again for the crimson info!  my friend (giants fan) will be stoked.

My first custom, the Nike Rosherun HBs (Hypebeasts). Follow @teamroshe on IG!

::awaiting trolling, hating, and sarcasm-ing::: 
smokin.gif
Great work Bro ! Repped.

So how many people total have had their FNL order cancelled? I'm going to send our District Manager an email expressing the frustration and pure lack of proper customer service with this release. He'll definitely speak to his Uppers about handling this situation better with the next Roshe releases. Believe me when I say FNL as a company was not prepared and did not expect such demand for the Mint release.

Good thing about this company is since the Macy's partnership communication actually gets results as we are trying to establish ourselves as a premium retailer.

I went into Sheikh wearing my obsidian florals. The sales guy asked me who customized my roshes for me LOL
Just wished the yellow ones were available. But in retrospect if they were back up, I probably wouldn't have gotten the FBs.

D.I.Y – How To Remove The Toe Box Swoosh on The Nike Roshe Run FB

First, I would like to credit NTer chosencartel. Without his help, I wouldn’t be able to write up this D.I.Y nor attempt to remove the swoosh.

chosencartel’s IG post can be found here at  http://statigr.am/p/413139679777563353_12259263

Lets get into it!

PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL STEPS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE THE SWOOSH!!!

Tools/Supplies

·      Garment steamer or Iron with steamer capabilities

·      Cleaning rags

·      Water Bottle

·      Goof Off: The Miracle Stain Remover

·      Professional Acid Brush

Step 1: Stuff the sneaker with a cloth to provide support.

Step 2: Heat up Iron/Steamer, add water.

Step 3: Dampen cloth (Preferably a disposable cloth. The cloth will discolor from the heat of the iron!). The dampened cloth will be the medium between the sneaker and the iron. It will also provide addition steam when trying to remove the swoosh.

Step 4: Place the dampened cloth over the swoosh (make sure to place the dampened cloth away from the outsole. The steam will melt the glue holding the outsole if not careful!)

Step 5: Place hot iron on top of the dampened cloth and let it steam for 10 – 30 seconds. Be extremely careful! The steam will loosen the glue of the outsole!

Step 6: Remove iron and attempted to peel the swoosh. It will take a little force to get the peeling-off process started.

Step 7: Repeat steps 3 – 6 until swoosh is removed. Again, be extremely careful to not heat up the glue of the outsole!

A good amount of glue may be left behind. Goof Off and the acid brush will take care of that.

Goof Off will not damage the material of the toe box (personally tested). If unsure, test Goof Off on a non-visible area of your sneaker before proceeding to step 8.

Step 8: Add a good amount of Goof Off over the remaining residue. Let it soak for 30 seconds - 1 minute.

Step 9: Use the acid brush to work in the Goof Off and to remove the glue residue.

Step 10: Wipe off dissolved glue residue with a clean cloth

Step 11: Repeat steps 8 -10 until glue residue is reduced to a minimum.

After many repetitions, you may still have a faint silhouette of the swoosh but it will be hardly visible.

There you have it NTers/Broshes/TeamRoshe!

I hope this helps!

Good Luck!

D.I.Y – How To Remove The Toe Box Swoosh on The Nike Roshe Run FB

First, I would like to credit NTer chosencartel. Without his help, I wouldn’t be able to write up this D.I.Y nor attempt to remove the swoosh.

chosencartel’s IG post can be found here at  http://statigr.am/p/413139679777563353_12259263

Lets get into it!

PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL STEPS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE THE SWOOSH!!!

Tools/Supplies

·      Garment steamer or Iron with steamer capabilities

·      Cleaning rags

·      Water Bottle

·      Goof Off: The Miracle Stain Remover

·      Professional Acid Brush
Great work!

new member from the old NT forums here. Is this FA southland in hayward? Do they have the total crimsons? On a mission for these in sz 9 and trying to head out after work today.

tokyos looking good btw. wish these were not mids.

answered my own question. total crimsons and squads here. I might have got the last 9 in TCs. give them a call to check stock, dude that worked the counter is with it.

Just wished the yellow ones were available. But in retrospect if they were back up, I probably wouldn't have gotten the FBs.
I wish all three color ways were still available and I could triple up. I slept on the yellow ones. I gave away the teal ones I had. All I have left is the obsidian. Honestly, I wear them all the time. I would definitely take florals over FBs any day.

Out of all the roshes ever made, what's your top 3? Mine are:
  1. Sails
  2. Sirens
  3. Iggys
1. Knickerbockers

2. Sequioas FBs

3. Sirens

**Sorry I went with my top 3 of what I own  
mean.gif

1.Tropical Twist

2. Knickerbockers

3. Sirens

Last edited:
My first custom, the Nike Rosherun HBs (Hypebeasts). Follow @teamroshe on IG!

::awaiting trolling, hating, and sarcasm-ing::: 
smokin.gif

Dang dude! That looks awesome!!! I need to see if I can find some Angelus paint here in Houston or order from turtle feathers to do some custom work on a few of my doubles of Roshes. Is that a monogram patch on the tongue?

Last edited:
Man this is tough:
  1. Calypso
  2. Mangos
  3. Floral Yellow
All which I do not own... Someday.

Last edited:
1.  Sport Red - you never forget the first

2.  Sirens

3.  Calypso (recently acquired and straight to #3)

Back
Top Bottom