ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I received official respond to question about the cancelled orders from FNL...They said because No Inventory Available

premiere boutique is getting slammed right now :lol:. looking for an 11 for my boy no dumb resellr price tho

Man, I'm looking at all of these lists. No love for the sport yellows. Also, I love my black premium NRG. I wouldnt say they are my favorite but they are like old reliable. I've had them since they came out and I just started wearing them without socks and that material is surprisingly comfortable.

Good luck to the people attempting to cop the Yeezy's at Premier in the morning.

They're releasing the Foams and Super Hero pack, so you'll be competing with them dudes...

Man, I'm looking at all of these lists. No love for the sport yellows. Also, I love my black premium NRG. I wouldnt say they are my favorite but they are like old reliable. I've had them since they came out and I just started wearing them without socks and that material is surprisingly comfortable.
I was going to be I just love the Floral Yellows more.

My WG order came in today. Super fast shipping. I ordered @ 1AM Wed morning. And they showed up today. Im impressed! Wasn't too bad. 127 shipped.
It just sucks that after I placed my order, I saw that a US release was happening. Oh well.

The colorway is really nice in person. But Im not too sure about the fit. I have wide feet, and my right is really tight. (.5 up btw)

Does this material stretch?

Yep! Me and you have definitely been on the same page on the Orange/Brown FB. It's such an underrated model/colorway. As much as I hated even the concept of the swoosh placement, I bought them with an open mind and in the end, it was worth it. The swoosh on the toe is very subtle and I sometimes don't realize its even there because it blends in so well. Even when i do look down, I actually like the gold swoosh. People are sleeping hard on this one. This one has climbed the ranks on my list.

You convinced me to get those orange fbs just reading your posts and I completely agree with you and stussykyd. Completely underrated. Saw them in person and thought they were great, but once I tried them on, they looked even better. I'd double up on those before I double up on the mints.

My order for my top 3 would have to be

1. Sport reds
2. Mangos
3. Black/sails

Surprising to see not a lot of people posted calypsos in their top 3

My WG order came in today. Super fast shipping. I ordered @ 1AM Wed morning. And they showed up today. Im impressed! Wasn't too bad. 127 shipped.
It just sucks that after I placed my order, I saw that a US release was happening. Oh well.

The colorway is really nice in person. But Im not too sure about the fit. I have wide feet, and my right is really tight. (.5 up btw)

Does this material stretch?

Like all shoes, they will break in.

You convinced me to get those orange fbs just reading your posts and I completely agree with you and stussykyd. Completely underrated. Saw them in person and thought they were great, but once I tried them on, they looked even better. I'd double up on those before I double up on the mints.

1. Sport reds
2. Mangos
3. Black/sails

Thats awesome man!  Smart choice! After wearing my Orange/Brown FBs a few times, I'm going to do the same as you and double up on these and order another pair tonight.  I have a feeling that ill be wearing these so much that  ill need a back up pair.  The Brown, white, orange, and gold is such a beautiful combination.  They remind me of Ronnie Fieg's "Salmon Toe" Asics but with different colors of course.

As far as Calypsos, I think only me and one other dude listed those in our top 3.

I'm glad that you liked the Orange/Brown FBs!  =)

Last edited:
Yep! Me and you have definitely been on the same page on the Orange/Brown FB. It's such an underrated model/colorway. As much as I hated even the concept of the swoosh placement, I bought them with an open mind and in the end, it was worth it. The swoosh on the toe is very subtle and I sometimes don't realize its even there because it blends in so well. Even when i do look down, I actually like the gold swoosh. People are sleeping hard on this one. This one has climbed the ranks on my list.
Couln't have said it better myself. I dlb'd up, just cause. 

IIRC, my latest order from them (Gold Medal Free Powerlines) took less than 24 hours to receive the "despatch" or shipping confirmation email, and it about 10 days for them to be delivered. USPS takes over the delivery once it's in the U.S. btw.
Thank you! damn, someone said it was quick ship. but whatever though i cant wait.

1. Sport reds
2. Mangos
3. Black/sails

Glad that you loved them and dlb'd, like I said same here! The color combo on these are on point. 

Last edited:
Thats awesome man!  Smart choice! After wearing my Orange/Brown FBs a few times, I'm going to do the same as you and double up on these and order another pair tonight.  I have a feeling that ill be wearing these so much that  ill need a back up pair.  The Brown, white, orange, and gold is such a beautiful combination.  

As far as Calypsos, I think only me and one other dude listed those in our top 3.

I'm glad that you liked the Orange/Brown FBs!  =)

Haha I definitely do! I'm just waiting for one of my wc rewards to come in the mail and I'm gonna grab another pair.

Random tidbit, I've had my calypsos for over a year now, but I've yet to unds them yet lol. Guess its time to do it this year and maybe my list will change

Haha I definitely do! I'm just waiting for one of my wc rewards to come in the mail and I'm gonna grab another pair.

Random tidbit, I've had my calypsos for over a year now, but I've yet to unds them yet lol. Guess its time to do it this year and maybe my list will change
I gotta get me a pair of SIZE 10 CALYPSOS.

...thank for any help anyone! 

Ok so I bought the Tarp's thinking they were nearly the same color as the Iggy's, but now that I have received my Tarp's I think the difference is big enough that I want the Iggy's too... Anybody know where I can get a 11.5 in Iggy's? Mad at myself for not ordering on Zappos for $55.99, but I told myself they were nearly identical... Lol...

Of the color ways I own:

1: Cybers

2: Black/Sail

3: Red/Sail

Just received the Squad's; they just might be in the Top 3 soon...  

I think it's time for you top pop the cherry on those Calypsos or maybe wait until summer.  That's one colorway I'm thankful I was able to double up on.  It's tough enough getting Calypsos in general but size 13 is pretty rough.  I'm glad I got these when NDC had them and and the second pair from my friend in Germany that sold me one of his 4 pairs for retail.  I think the Calypsos are still the highest dollar Roshes on the resell market.

Even though I doubled up, the fact that its such a rare and valuable colorway it makes cautious wearing them at times as I would hate to mess them up. LOL.

I'm even more cautious when I wear my Sirens because I only have 1 pair.

Last edited:
Ok so I bought the Tarp's thinking they were nearly the same color as the Iggy's, but now that I have received my Tarp's I think the difference is big enough that I want the Iggy's too... Anybody know where I can get a 11.5 in Iggy's? Mad at myself for not ordering on Zappos for $55.99, but I told myself they were nearly identical... Lol...

Of the color ways I own:

1: Cybers

2: Black/Sail

3: Red/Sail

Just received the Squad's; they just might be in the Top 3 soon...  
Isn't the only difference the sole?

There's a guy in Fremont selling his what appears to be DS or VNDS size 10 CYBERS for $85

edit: jajaja he deleted the posting cause of a convo on it. anyways he's somewhere on BASH for those of you that know what that is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom