ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

*HEADS UP*

Roshe Cybers Size 11, 12, 13

$69.99 + Free Shipping!
smokin.gif

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/...h=endeca&keyword=roshe&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

@NikeStore just responded to my tweet about the Dark Royals, Tents, Sail/Blue Glows, and Mangos.

"@GTFan712  No info on those. Roshes are not launch product so they don't have set release dates."

i think the TEAM ROSHE in the "nike font" is the best design. it can be made in many colors, it's simple enough and will be recognized by everybody even if they don't know what Roshes are.

damn feel bad for the guys that struggle to find even the newest pairs. seems like theres surplus in some areas while others are barren
The struggle is real on the WestCoast. I just started my search this month. Someone wants $200 for worn once calypsos. Is that normal?!

New concept. 
im liking this a bit more than the previous.  i was looking at the logo you emailed it seemed more electronic-ish, as if it was a logo for a tv or device.  this logo seems more of the roshe theme.  but the best does seem the nike logo with the bonsai.  can you email me the psd for that and i will get some trial shirts done next week.  might change the calypso color to iguana or sport red as those i wear often.

The struggle is real on the WestCoast. I just started my search this month. Someone wants $200 for worn once calypsos. Is that normal?!
yeah man it is getting nuts with these calypsos. im sure a DS calypso will be worth quite bit in the next year or two.  hypedc has some but that is if you have a contact in australia, good luck.  imagine...roshes could be the new airmax? 

can anyone send me the bonsai vector? i'd like to try designing with it.

For the t-shirt designers, the "Nike Font" is Future Condensed Extra Bold. I'm still working on some designs, but my shirts printed on-demand would cost nearly $30, so I think I'll just supply some designs to those who have a screen printing contact.

If someone has that vector file of the bonsai tree, I'll take it too, just to keep everything consistent.

Anyone know how to paint the swooshes? The stadium greens is a little too much for me. Want to bring it down a little bit to a nice grey like the sport red/sails or mangos. I remember seeing someone on here that painted the green swoosh grey, but I can't find it now. This thread has exploded.

Anyone know how to paint the swooshes? The stadium greens is a little too much for me. Want to bring it down a little bit to a nice grey like the sport red/sails or mangos. I remember seeing someone on here that painted the green swoosh grey, but I can't find it now. This thread has exploded.

i would like to know what kind of paint has been used also, i've asked a few times with no responses :rolleyes

i would like to know what kind of paint has been used also, i've asked a few times with no responses
eyes.gif
 I've used acrylic spray paint on em, Montana Black brand. Mask out with duct tape (because blue painter's tape doesn't stick to the mesh for some reason). It's actually very durable and takes alot to knock the paint off there. I've also found that if you spray it from far you get a matte texture, which does a much better job hiding the cracks that you'll eventually have. If you spray close you'd get more of a glossy finish and the cracks can be seen more easily.

i would like to know what kind of paint has been used also, i've asked a few times with no responses :rolleyes

il repost what fellow nter/broshe MenaceI2IS0ciety (did the Red's with yellow swoosh) sent me

Jul 26, 2012 at 3:40 pm

well I'm not a pro painter but I've painted several pairs of kicks over a couple years so this was my process on these roshes
first I taped off the surrounding area around the swoosh.
then lightly stripped the top coating off the grey swoosh with acetone on a cotton ball
then I mixed a lil acetone with some angelus leather acrylic paint to thin it out and kill off most of the gloss finish that it usually leaves to give it that matte effect which also thins the paint meaning alot more coats of paint. i mixed it in a seperate container. then painted coat by coat, letting it dry for an hour or so in between. Then voila! lol if you have any more questions let me know, I'll do my best to help you.

i would like to know what kind of paint has been used also, i've asked a few times with no responses
eyes.gif
im sure if you google it you will find it. when my tropical twist comes in i will share the experience but im going to do my research next week after finals when i get more time.  im sure even youtube will have it.

There's this stuff that has been going around the automotive industry called "plasti dip" (or plastic dip). I've seen it work great on metals and what not, but it says it can be used on rubber. The cool thing about it is, if you get tired of it. It is easily removable. Like just peeling it off. I was thinking about trying to use this on the soles of my black and white roshes when they get too beat up to wear. Maybe this can be applied to the Nike check as well?

I'll let you guys know if I ever get brave enough to try.

There's this stuff that has been going around the automotive industry called "plasti dip" (or plastic dip). I've seen it work great on metals and what not, but it says it can be used on rubber. The cool thing about it is, if you get tired of it. It is easily removable. Like just peeling it off. I was thinking about trying to use this on the soles of my black and white roshes when they get too beat up to wear. Maybe this can be applied to the Nike check as well?

I'll let you guys know if I ever get brave enough to try.

I think i'm going to try these on my stadium green's. they are too green for me as well LOL......

ill post before and after pics

Can anybody help me find a size 10 pair of any colorway.. I'm struggling trying to find my first pair. Striking out online and local.

Back
Top Bottom