ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=35593&cat=297&page=1
I don't know if this is gonna be the actual price in the states.
It's a no go if it is.
Most shoes in the UK are way overpriced. I wouldn't expect a $115 pricetag.
Not to change subject but HEADS UP groupon half off for shoebacca women's roshes anyone??
http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-bs2-shoebaccacom-amarillo?c=all&mobile=false&p=17
I did a quick check through all the products available for the Groupon. Didn't see any Roshes.

Anybody else noticing their mid sole starting to look like it's getting compressed? Getting a lot of horizontal stress marks by my heel. I would really love to change the in sole in mine, they are as flat as hell.

Anybody else noticing their mid sole starting to look like it's getting compressed? Getting a lot of horizontal stress marks by my heel. I would really love to change the in sole in mine, they are as flat as hell.

Yeah i've noticed slight creases. I haven't worn any of my pairs like crazy, about 2-3 times each I would say so far. So nothing major for me yet, but I have noticed some.

i have a lot of creasing on my pair, but that's cause i literally wear them every day. one of my insoles is almost torn apart :smh:

my beater pairs have creased but not that bad or noticeable at all unless you really look for it.  

which ever roshe tee the majority decides, we should have like our member number like on the sleeve or somewhere small. just a thought?

The only way I would get anything from RMKstore or Kicks-Crew is if I had to get two colorways. I wish they had size 11 or 12 in those Lime Women colorways...remind me too much of Grinches. 8)

On another note, my Mangos should be in on Friday!!!! Thanks again Patrick for hooking it up!:pimp:

i have a lot of creasing on my pair, but that's cause i literally wear them every day. one of my insoles is almost torn apart
mean.gif
Yeah mine are definitely getting there, Haha. I measured them compared to some DS ones. Mine actually compressed about 3-4 millimeters, almost 1/2 a centimeter. Not that significant of a difference, but I can feel it. 
frown.gif

I know some of yall threw your roshes into the washing machine besides taking the laces out did yall take out the insoles?

just ordered the sport reds and siren reds off of kicks-crew

anyone help me with a 10.5 in the iggys?? any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom