ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dang man. I'm really on the fence about the city pack. Still have some time to decide what I'm gonna do. I just need the beaches in my life. That colorway looks so nice. Will be on the lookout 
nerd.gif

wishing they make baby/toddler roshes for my little one...baby Ig's or TC's would be the business
that would look so sick

ps. the thirst is really crazy here in so cal. so many people buying up stock on GR releases

I've been buying all my roshes in a sz 8 thus far. I was only able to get the original black colorway in a sz 7.5 and it turns out 7.5 fits so much nicer for me. Now I feel stupid to have all these other colorways in a sz 8 and hunting 7.5s is comparable to digging for oil in a vast desert. That size sells faster than ice cream on a hot summer day. 

I'm the opposite lol. Most are size 10, but I think a 10.5 is a better fit -_-

My Mints that I ordered from NDC were supposed to come in today and when i tracked it, it says that I supposedly told the UPS to hold the package and deliver it on Monday... (UPS never rang my bell, was home the entire day..) 
mad.gif
 It better come on Monday!

Nice Avatar pic lol

has anybody thought about or painted the swoosh on the black sails red? i swapped mine with a red laces and feel like a red swoosh with it would have made it tough.

Anyone know where I can buy siren reds, knicks, stadium green, or mangos ? Size 10 .. I'm paypal ready let me know just private message me

Patta.nl has a sz 7 if that helps... Will be on the look out though. They might release here in Manila so I'll let you know what's good.
I think I need a 7.5 but thanks for looking out =)

I may just wait for the NDC US drop.  They're sure to have a 7.5

Last edited:
OK BIG NEWS! To anyone that is listening, i found confirmation today of something HUGE to the roshe world. The first roshe collab is coming soon!!!! It is going to be done by the shop Size? Let the hype officially begin!!

I feel another set of resellers coming

OK BIG NEWS! To anyone that is listening, i found confirmation today of something HUGE to the roshe world. The first roshe collab is coming soon!!!! It is going to be done by the shop Size? Let the hype officially begin!!

Holy crap! That's awesome! The Size? x Nike Lunar 180 ACG is a shoe I'm still trying to find. Size? does really great callabos!

All we need now is for Patta to also do a collab with the Roshes.! The Parra Pattas are one of my grails that I have been trying to find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom