ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've been buying all my roshes in a sz 8 thus far. I was only able to get the original black colorway in a sz 7.5 and it turns out 7.5 fits so much nicer for me. Now I feel stupid to have all these other colorways in a sz 8 and hunting 7.5s is comparable to digging for oil in a vast desert. That size sells faster than ice cream on a hot summer day. 

Last edited:
I've been buying all my roshes in a sz 8 thus far. I was only able to get the original black colorway in a sz 7.5 and it turns out 7.5 fits so much nicer for me. Now I feel stupid to have all these other colorways in a sz 8 and hunting 7.5s is comparable to digging for oil in a vast desert. That size sells faster than ice cream on a hot summer day. 
I here ya I buy a sz 8 for all my other shoes but 7.5 in roshe. Little feet can be good and bad

LOL the same thing happened to me.  I copped OG sport red and iguanas in a size 8 but found out that 7.5 fits a lot better.  Probably sells out fast because women will cop and wear.

Last edited:
This is perfect. Seems like the crimsons are just plain and bright IMO . I'm going for the orange FBs would look really nice with some black jeans lol Thanks man. Rep'd

Exactly what I did. Passed on the Crimsons because the Sequoia FB's looked more interesting and overall better looking. Can't wait for them and the Mint FB's to arrive next week!

was looking to cop my 2nd pair of roshes today but footaction, sheikh's, and shoe palace in Modesto are fresh out. still on the hunt for iguanas.

Exactly what I did. Passed on the Crimsons because the Sequoia FB's looked more interesting and overall better looking. Can't wait for them and the Mint FB's to arrive next week!

Nice! I have the mints, but yeah they are interesting even more interesting than mints. I'm seeing more and more pics of the sequoia/orange FBs them on feet on IG that side panel keeps the shoe calm even tho the toe box pops. Plus a nice go to shoe, or every day wear in the summer time. People are sleeping on the orange FBs

Got a pair of sport red's from UO today with no paper in the box whatsoever and noticed this.  Is this something I should worry about? B grades possibly? Thanks

DEFINITION of HYPEBEAST-
just because your new doesnt mean your a hypebeast. you are a hypebeast if your first 2 post have "Yeezy" in them. if you're making galaxy roshes,a super HB, those things are ugly!!! i would tell you if i saw you in person. Yeezy, galaxy, cheetah print, elephant print etc all go against what a Roshe is. simple and comfortable

follow the HBs. i think Sketchers Pumps are making a Galaxy cw. line is already down the block. i have owned all brands of shoes in my life. but i have never camped out for a pair of shoes and never will. i see those bred concords everywhere now. i dont even want to bring out my 01 pair. i just throw on my Sirens!!

funny thing is most of them are gone now because they already got there Yeeshes for $140 from a reseller. shoe game is dead.

Last edited:
wishing they make baby/toddler roshes for my little one...baby Ig's or TC's would be the business

Got a pair of sport red's from UO today with no paper in the box whatsoever and noticed this.  Is this something I should worry about? B grades possibly? Thanks
Call in Nike tomorrow morning and request for a refund or exchange for a defective product....if your local UO is out of your size for exchange. 

Call in Nike tomorrow morning and request for a refund or exchange for a defective product....if your local UO is out of your size for exchange. 
I got the exact problem with mine, not really noticeable when worn but still, for over 5 dollars retail and tax, not quite good on Nike and UOs part

2 more pairs to my collection!  @TeamRoshe #BROSHE!!!!
img0862o.jpg

I hate people trying to be elitist because they don't want "beasts" getting shoes you like. If you like something then get it because you want it regardless of whoever the hell else wants to get it for whatever reason.

It needs to be fair for EVERYONE. That's what I'm talking about.
hey broshe what is your TRo number? how come i don't see you on the roster on the first page?

Anybody wanna help a fellow out and direct me to some squadron blues? Pretty please! Size 10 btw hehe
Size 11 left on zappos, but that's it.  You kind of slept they were on zappos for a good 1-2 weeks all sizes.  Local shiekhs had a couple sizes left so you should call yours if possible

I got the exact problem with mine, not really noticeable when worn but still, for over 5 dollars retail and tax, not quite good on Nike and UOs part
Not really noticeable but don't want it to get worse since I have kinda wide feet.  Gonna call UO tomorrow and try to get replacement, if not, I'll call Nike. Thanks fella's

Back
Top Bottom