ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't sleep on the city pack! Colors pop perfectly in person. I copped the Paris and Tokyo pairs. 

Plus how are people not able to cop the Total Crimsons? They're just sitting at local FA's around my area.

Yesterday's pickups...first the mailman drops off the white swoosh pack from Korea, I get my Team Roshe Tshirt in mail, and then the UPS mail drops off the Squads and Tarps from NDC. 

Comparision shot of the Mint Vs White Soles

Last edited:
Yesterday's pickups...first the mailman drops off the white swoosh pack from Korea, I get my Team Roshe Tshirt in mail, and then the UPS mail drops off the Squads and Tarps from NDC. 
Nice pickups bro! Asia pack looking clean! 
smokin.gif

Hmm Gona cop either the Paris or the Tokyos if they have my size 9 left and if not, not gona stress about it and saves me some money

Not really feeling the city pack

The city pack reminds me of these Toms (circa 2010):

That's what hella people said about the reg roshes last year when nobody cared. I remember when I first rocked my Sport Reds, a lot of people said, those "Nike Toms" are trash lol

Last edited:
That's what hella people said about the reg roshes last year when nobody cared. I remember when I first rocked my Sport Reds, a lot of people said, those "Nike Toms" are trash lol

THIS x a billion. People last year called my Roshes overpriced water socks. Now those same people want a pair. The mids are going to sell really well.

Id rather rock a pair of Roshe mids with pants/ jeans than a pair of mid Jordans (I still have all my OGs though), Lebrons, Foams, etc. The Roshe mids look way classier in a sporty kind of way. I'm 32 now so that's probably why my tastes have changed (for the better IMO)

Last edited:
THIS x a billion. People last year called my Roshes overpriced water socks. Now those same people want a pair. The mids are going to sell really well.

Id rather rock a pair of Roshe mids with pants/ jeans than a pair of mid Jordans (I still have all my OGs though), Lebrons, Foams, etc. The Roshe mids look way classier in a sporty kind of way. I'm 32 now so that's probably why my tastes have changed (for the better IMO)
100% agree. I do prefer OG mesh over everything but these are a definite for me. FB's on the other hand are uglier than hell. I guess the people who like the FB's don't like the city pack as much? I don't know. 

Yup people said the same thing when I was rockin roshes last year. Haters. And now these same people text me asking me to find them pairs

Comparision shot of the Mint Vs White Soles

Did you happen to buy the Korea pack off ebay? Also, was wondering how the grey/yellow colorway would look in comparison to speed yellows.

Did you happen to buy the Korea pack off ebay? Also, was wondering how the grey/yellow colorway would look in comparison to speed yellows.
I think the yellow on the bottom is much lighter, looks more of a faded yellow rather than the brilliant yellow on the speed yellows, also I believe the grey is a couple shades darker on the speeds and the swoosh portion is obvious. 

Last edited:
Wish the mid city pack didn't have all those wrinkles. The color ways are fresh but, the shoes look like they need an Iron.

Yup, I ordered them from ebay. 

Sorry, I don't have a pair of the speed yellows to do a comparision shot.  Based on the pics online of the speed yellows, the gray (on the speed yellows)  seems a few shades darker and the yellow is more of a rich dark yellow.  Lemons on the other hand have more of a bright, neonish yellow.  Hopefully all of this makes sense...I wish I had a pair of speed yellows to compare.

Back
Top Bottom