ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Other package from UO came in today......my jimmies are rustled...

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
im sorry this made me laugh. you can always get one one of the people at your local UO to take it off xD

people say the OG mesh is tts, but of the five pairs i have I think i should have gone up half a size. My toes seem a little tight at my regular 9.5. Anybody else think the same way?

Damn, I feel bad for you guys getting screwed with the UO orders. My 3 pairs came from different states on the east coast. No double box, just the Nike box in plastic bags and still managed to be in perfect pristine condition with no flaws on the shoes. I'm a happy camper.

2vnfcjq.jpg

UO is notorious for their bad shipping and handling. Mine came in the other day double boxed and in fresh condition. Shoes stuffed and factory laced. Also wrapped with the tissue.

UO is notorious for their bad shipping and handling. Mine came in the other day double boxed and in fresh condition. Shoes stuffed and factory laced. Also wrapped with the tissue.

I'm glad that I never had problems with my two orders from UO. Not ordering from them again though lol.

I hope you're joking....but if not, there is a "Yeezy" inspired color way that was released a short time ago.
Obviously he is joking... He is trying to stop others from calling the Black/Mint FB's "Yeezy" Roshes as that name brings unwanted hype and attention, which attracts and encourages resellers, preventing people who actually intend to wear the shoes from purchasing them for a reasonable price (Retail).   They are not even "Yeezy" inspired, they just so happen to resemble a Yeezy colorway, when in actuality they're inspired by a pair of Nike Futbol shoes. 

i need some opinions; what are the chances (you guys think) if i got a size 10 in tropical twist and was able to trade it for a bigger size until i get a 11.5 or 12 lol

I hope you're joking....but if not, there is a "Yeezy" inspired color way that was released a short time ago.
Obviously he is joking... He is trying to stop others from calling the Black/Mint FB's "Yeezy" Roshes as that name brings unwanted hype and attention, which attracts and encourages resellers, preventing people who actually intend to wear the shoes from purchasing them for a reasonable price (Retail).   They are not even "Yeezy" inspired, they just so happen to resemble a Yeezy colorway, when in actuality they're inspired by a pair of Nike Futbol shoes. 

It's a little too late for all that. The nickname is corny but it's really not a big deal and it's not going away at this point.

^ really ok **** this thread. This is actual news, not just hey look I bought a pair of mints isn't it awesome. I'm not trying to hype **** up. Sorry for being excited for something with a lot of potential.

Seriously man. I didn't see you trying to hype anything at all and just posting good info. I love size? exclusives and they're already hyped as it is. People in this thread need to chill the f*ck out.

I, like specialfx, am entertained by 4wrestling. People act like he bought 400 pairs of the mint fbs. Dude bought like 5 pairs and people act like he just banged their mom or somethin

i need some opinions; what are the chances (you guys think) if i got a size 10 in tropical twist and was able to trade it for a bigger size until i get a 11.5 or 12 lol

Lol gonna be tough man. I can understand if people are still picking these up and looking for size swaps, but it's hard to even come across one pair as it is in any size. Worst case scenario, just put the ones you get back up for sale if you can't find anyone to swap with

^ really ok **** this thread. This is actual news, not just hey look I bought a pair of mints isn't it awesome. I'm not trying to hype **** up. Sorry for being excited for something with a lot of potential.
Shut up and go away. Nobody cared about your "info" the first time you posted it, you quote yourself for more attention, and still nobody cared. Away with you now

Last edited:
Idk why, but the angle of the right shoe in the picture just screams "BUY ME" :lol:

nike-roshe-run-mid-city-tokyo-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom