ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn.. that's frustrating. These shoes are harder to hunt down than quickstrike Jordans, hopefully I can cop my first pair soon.

They have "orders" for all of the colorways they haven't stocked yet, Nike just hasn't delivered any product to them. It's a possibility, but it's not a guarantee.

Plus, none of the Zappos reps say the same thing. I just got:

"Katie:  Unfortunately we can only see what is in stock. We are unable to see what colors are going to be released."

damn, i got katie too. i'll try later today

They have "orders" for all of the colorways they haven't stocked yet, Nike just hasn't delivered any product to them. It's a possibility, but it's not a guarantee.

Plus, none of the Zappos reps say the same thing. I just got:

"Katie:  Unfortunately we can only see what is in stock. We are unable to see what colors are going to be released."

Nike also knows that there is demand for Roshes now. Which means they will likely screw us over and not deliver. Just like they do with Jordan Brand shoes

These shoes are crazy...I find myself wearing my pair after work every where I go...So comfortable/universal Im putting the Js back in the boxes..

I spoke to Zappos a few weeks ago and they told me that they placed orders for Black/sails, black/siren red, iguanas, and mangos.......however none of the orders were ever fulfilled

not looking good in my opinion :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I spoke to Zappos a few weeks ago and they told me that they placed orders for Black/sails, black/siren red, iguanas, and mangos.......however none of the orders were ever fulfilled
not looking good in my opinion
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Same response I get a majority of the time. It seems like they requested the OG run of colorways, but possibly too late for Nike to fulfill the order. Still holding out for the future colorways, however.

Same response I get a majority of the time. It seems like they requested the OG run of colorways, but possibly too late for Nike to fulfill the order. Still holding out for the future colorways, however.

Exactly. It's not very likely that Nike just has a bunch of OG colors laying around just waiting to be shipped to Zappos. However since they did get speed yellows and stadium greens it's reasonable to assume that they'll definitely receive future releases.

Yea, well. My trade completely fell through. The guy said he had another guy wanting to trade him, some HTMs in volt and black, for his used black YEEZY 2s. So it's over for me. I guess I'll keep my HTM flyknits. All good. As for his roshes, he said hell still deal them to me. But not till after he situated his ****. Which gets me tight, Bc I had a deal going that was to good to be true. I feel like the lakers when they could have had Chris Paul, and the commissioner just shafted them. I wouldn't mind still trading these HTMS. But I want to trade them for a pair of mangos and teals, with cash considerations. Just looks like that possibilities over . Anyone know anyone interested in a FlyKnit trade for roshes, I'll entertain offers. I've never used buy/sell/trade thread . So not sure if my new account will even let me post in there.

Damn man I wanted that deal to work. He's got those teals he's just sitting on and prob doesn't even care about them. I've seen this guys ig, he gets every shoe release. I think he's connected with the people at 21 mercer. Bc he got every huge release since, galaxy, including foams (2 pairs) , yeezys , and I mean multiple pairs of teals.. Pisses me
Off! Lol

As for zappos, yea man, given up on them. I keep checking everyday like all
You guys only to wake up every morning seeing that 15 speed yellow still sitting up there, haha!

If anyone in SoCal, down to do a roshe meet up. Members and non-members. We could all
Go eat somewhere and just chill and talk ****. Lmk!

I have been reading this thread for some time now and just wanted to thank you guys for all the info. Quick question have the sirens gone up on ndc yet or no?

I have been reading this thread for some time now and just wanted to thank you guys for all the info. Quick question have the sirens gone up on ndc yet or no?
I don't think they have. I didn't even realize it until you asked. I'm done speculating with NDC. :lol: It's just too inconsistent for me.

does anyone have pictures of the label on the box of the mangoes and calypsos by any chance?  or anyone able to provide them please?

i know it's a long shot, but gonna send the pictures of the labels and pics of the shoes to someone's family in japan.  let's hope they can ship more than one pair if they can even find them.  are both mangoes and teals still readily available over there?

Back
Top Bottom