ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone have pictures of the label on the box of the mangoes and calypsos by any chance?  or anyone able to provide them please?

i know it's a long shot, but gonna send the pictures of the labels and pics of the shoes to someone's family in japan.  let's hope they can ship more than one pair if they can even find them.  are both mangoes and teals still readily available over there?
If no one posts them before I get back home then I'll post them up for you. It's gonna be a two hour wait.

On second thought, look at the last 5 - 15 pages and you should find pics of the mangos and calypso boxes.

i was checking prices on screen printing...there is a place near me that can do full color for $15.99 but for one side.  it shoots to about $27.99 for two sided (one big image and one small image).  in addition the price varies on the shirt color and quantity.  anyone else find a spot near them for cheaper?  the quality is this place is pretty good, my class (go to physical therapy school) had our shirts printed here and turned out pretty good.

on a side note, my calypsos finally got out of customs and are now in my local sorting facility.  so i should be getting the mangos and calypsos tomorrow!!!! 
roll.gif
 never been this excited for a delivery!!

does anyone have pictures of the label on the box of the mangoes and calypsos by any chance?  or anyone able to provide them please?

i know it's a long shot, but gonna send the pictures of the labels and pics of the shoes to someone's family in japan.  let's hope they can ship more than one pair if they can even find them.  are both mangoes and teals still readily available over there?
Try checking a few pages back. Start in the 60's I believe and you'll find pics of what the boxes look like(Mango).
has anyone seen Mangos in size 13 or 14?
not sure if they even exist lol
Best person to ask is rmmsballer10. But from his search for large sizes in Mangos turned up maybe 1 pair and that was it. I think that was a 12. It seems since it was limited to Asia, there aren't huge sizes available out there for big feet. Anything above a size 10 is really hard to locate. If you do come across one expect to pay a good amount for them.

If no one posts them before I get back home then I'll post them up for you. It's gonna be a two hour wait.
On second thought, look at the last 5 - 15 pages and you should find pics of the mangos and calypso boxes.
thanks!  yea, i saw rmms' posts and saw a clear pic of the calypso box on the same page, but the one group shot of the boxes of mangoes he had is a little too small to read exactly what's on the label.  i need to be as literal and straightforward with this as i can, as my friend's family is all old lol.

Try checking a few pages back. Start in the 60's I believe and you'll find pics of what the boxes look like(Mango).

Best person to ask is rmmsballer10. But from his search for large sizes in Mangos turned up maybe 1 pair and that was it. I think that was a 12. It seems since it was limited to Asia, there aren't huge sizes available out there for big feet. Anything above a size 10 is really hard to locate. If you do come across one expect to pay a good amount for them.
i think the largest i saw rmms could get access to was a 13 but that was only one pair and probably hard to find another.

damn these really blew up. No surprise i guess considering the simplicity and pure comfort combined with the price point.

Glad I was able to cop while I could, sleep on these for a min and your SOL

Just a heads up....I'll probably be getting rid of some "non-ds" doubles soon: Sirens, Black/Sails, & Cybers, all size 8.5. PM me if interested.

Cris.

really regret passing up (multiple times) getting siren's at retail at the local shiekh :smh:

thanks!  yea, i saw rmms' posts and saw a clear pic of the calypso box on the same page, but the one group shot of the boxes of mangoes he had is a little too small to read exactly what's on the label.  i need to be as literal and straightforward with this as i can, as my friend's family is all old lol.
Here's the tags:

you're the man!  thank you so much for taking the time to do that.  appreciate it!

will report back if they find any and if they're willing to ship a good number of them over
No problem! If you can get multiples that would be great! I'm sure there's members here who still need them.

still looking for a black/sail in a sz. 10. :nerd:
willing to pay any price now
Try eBay if you're willing to pay that extra for shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=nike+roshe+10&_sacat=0

What was the verdict with the "Roshe Run" box tag vs. the "Nike Rosherun" box tag. Is there a reason for the discrepency?

What was the verdict with the "Roshe Run" box tag vs. the "Nike Rosherun" box tag. Is there a reason for the discrepency?

It seems like it was just a change in name after the first colorways were produced (Black/Sails, Sport Reds, and Calypsos). Everything other than those will say "Nike RosheRun" on the sticker.

Anyone have their mesh rip like mine? I wore my Siren Reds ONE time and they ripped like this. same with the pull tab. These are legit I got them from Shiekh Shoes. :x

Last edited:
It seems like it was just a change in name after the first colorways were produced (Black/Sails, Sport Reds, and Calypsos). Everything other than those will say "Nike RosheRun" on the sticker.

I've seen Iguanas with both box tags though. It seems that Asian sites are selling them with the "Nike RosheRun" while products sold in the US are saying "Roshe Run". I just found it odd that this seems to be the only relation between the differences.

Edit: I just checked the previous pages for the answer. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Anyone have their mesh rip like mine? I wore my Siren Reds ONE time and they ripped like this. same with the pull tab. These are legit I got them from Shiekh Shoes. :x

ewwwwwwww

ive worn my sirens along with the rest of the og colorways countless times & my pull tab or front mesh havent ripped

Yea, well. My trade completely fell through. The guy said he had another guy wanting to trade him, some HTMs in volt and black, for his used black YEEZY 2s. So it's over for me. I guess I'll keep my HTM flyknits. All good. As for his roshes, he said hell still deal them to me. But not till after he situated his ****. Which gets me tight, Bc I had a deal going that was to good to be true. I feel like the lakers when they could have had Chris Paul, and the commissioner just shafted them. I wouldn't mind still trading these HTMS. But I want to trade them for a pair of mangos and teals, with cash considerations. Just looks like that possibilities over . Anyone know anyone interested in a FlyKnit trade for roshes, I'll entertain offers. I've never used buy/sell/trade thread . So not sure if my new account will even let me post in there.
Damn man I wanted that deal to work. He's got those teals he's just sitting on and prob doesn't even care about them. I've seen this guys ig, he gets every shoe release. I think he's connected with the people at 21 mercer. Bc he got every huge release since, galaxy, including foams (2 pairs) , yeezys , and I mean multiple pairs of teals.. Pisses me
Off! Lol
As for zappos, yea man, given up on them. I keep checking everyday like all
You guys only to wake up every morning seeing that 15 speed yellow still sitting up there, haha!
If anyone in SoCal, down to do a roshe meet up. Members and non-members. We could all
Go eat somewhere and just chill and talk ****. Lmk!

I'm down. I still don't know too many folks in SoCal.

size 11 is a little big on me, if anyone has a DS 10.5 iggy and wants an 11 PM me :nerd:

What about those who just want your 11?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom