ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Us Virginia roshe lovers need to stick together. Especially since there are only a few of us. I wanna run a list somehow of people in different regions of va to help each other cop certain pairs. Just a thought :smile:
I'm not from VA lol, I'm in NJ. Woodbridge Mall is what I meant to say. But if you need anything from my area, I'll be happy to pick it up and ship it to you.

I'll see if FA in Woodbridge Mall has them still. Wouldn't have to ship them since we can meet up.
hey man, ill see if i can stop by the mall sometime this week.. hopefully wednesday.  if they can stock locate a pair and ship it directly to your house, i'll do that instead of buying it and having them ship it to my house to ship to you.  PM me your address.  i'm in jersey too, but all the way up north.  if we were closer, i would just do a meetup
To be honst guys, got tons of work to do this week just rather have it shipped to me. I'll send you my address majestic, I know the place that I was supposed to go to has them, so i'll also send you the FA city.

Well since there's not much point in trying to move the thread away from the Mints right now...

Tried the Mints on at Shiekh when they first dropped out of nowhere, before the hype, about two weeks ago. Passed on em then.  Saw some more on feet pics in the thread, and they looked a little better with the swoosh removed so I copped online @ retail.  They just arrived and I'm still not that impressed.   I guess my point is, don't believe the hype.  OG Mesh still rules them all. 

Not even sure if I'm gonna keep 'em 
indifferent.gif

Definitely getting the Beaches though.  

Last edited:
First post and I figured it shouldn't be clutter, but I don't think this has been covered. Matt Halfhill (founder of nicekicks which I'm sure y'all know) tweeted this at some dude over the inspiration of the mints. Another "yeezy"

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application 

Rob

New York City

sz 9.5

The first time I saw the Roshe Runs I was at Zackys in Soho in April 2012, I was looking for a pair of running shoes for ROTC. So I saw this shoe with a mesh top and a solid sole and when I picked it up I realized that this was the shoe I needed to run in because it was so light. I was aiming for the black but unfortunately they didn't have the black in my size so I just went with the red for a nice price of $59.99 The first time I wore them was on a casual day and it felt like I was walking on air. From then on I had decided that I wanted to use this shoe as for casual wear than to run in them. From there it spiraled up for me when it came to these shoes. I love this shoe because the simplicity of the shoe just adds to its appeal. Since I have flat feet they do wonders for me, anybody with flat feet knows that your feet begin to hurt a lot after a while if you have no real support. I can wear these shoes all day without feeling any discomfort. Sometimes I forget i'm even wearing them lol. And the colorway's that they have been coming out with are so flawless. Since the restock I decided to double up on the OG colorways. I love this thread because it's literally like a roshe family. We're always helping each other to make sure we all get our pair for retail than paying $40-50 over retail. I'm a helping dude and I love to help others get the shoes they need. I'll always be on here trying to help out the roshe community and help those who need pairs. I'd like to thank Team Roshe in advance for giving me the opportunity to apply to be part of this great community. 

(Recent pickups) (Mint FB's and sirens not pictured, On their way thanks to Aphung on Niketalk)

So pumped! Finally received my mid city pack NYC's. I'll post on feet photos later when I go pick them up from USPS.

I ordered from Hanon, btw.

OC heads salvation in irvine does custom prints on roshes and the insoles. They're some pictures on their Facebook page

So pumped! Finally received my mid city pack NYC's. I'll post on feet photos later when I go pick them up from USPS.

how long did it take you to get it from hanon?  did you ever get a ship confirmation or did they just arrive? 

(completely unrelated question.  waiting for the milan am1's from them lol)

Us Virginia roshe lovers need to stick together. Especially since there are only a few of us. I wanna run a list somehow of people in different regions of va to help each other cop certain pairs. Just a thought :smile:
Richmond,VA checking in. Where are you located?

go ahead & help get yourself get banned

smh

f c a n

good ol days he wouldnt even gotten in the door & if he did he wouldve been out that same door 20 post in
dude has 250 posts in like 2 weeks. people have to stop posting silly comments to get their count up. Thats why this thread is out of control.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, sorry if it has.  Been away from this thread for a little over a week and I'm about 5000 posts behind haha

how long did it take you to get it from hanon?  did you ever get a ship confirmation or did they just arrive? 

(completely unrelated question.  waiting for the milan am1's from them lol)

Took about a week and a half I wanna say. They sent confirmation pretty quickly. It just took forever to pass through customs. They arrived at my apartment, but I wasn't here so they're sitting at USPS waiting for me.

First time on all day so idk if this been said, but walked by footaction serramonte and they had squads, crimsons, gammas, and black sails on display look around size 10 also, not sure if they restocked, but if you want to get a pair still you should definitely check it out.

Does anyone else have confirmation on the mid-city pack being released somewhere state side besides NDC? I assume since these hit all of the usual Euro boutiques that U.S. ones will receive these too. Don't want to miss on the Tokyo or Paris CWs but definitely not looking forward to getting up before 5 AM on Saturday.

I bought two pairs of mints...tried em on...gave one to my lil cousin and sold the other....not that nice lol 

Last edited:
To the person who said NT Chicago didn't have these, yes they did, a few friends were able to pick up their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom