ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It means I'm not the only one that sees you're a phony. You're a straight up troll bro. I don't know how you can even post that much in a week. Do you have a job, go to school, hang out with your friends, or do anything else but troll nike talk?
Lol OUCH...a little harsh...but he does post too much. haha

Could somebody PM me a site with Squadron Blues in a size 8 (If there are any). I had to send my 8.5's back to Nike because they were too big.

Lol OUCH...a little harsh...but he does post too much. haha

guess people rep me because they hate me and love my troll post?

This is one thing you need to understand.

Reps mean almost nothing. They are a fairly new concept and the system doesn't work. Once threads are deleted or members are banned you lose rep. So it isn't accurate. Plus, you still have a rather low rep count anyway, it isn't much to brag about,

This is one thing you need to understand.

Reps mean almost nothing. They are a fairly new concept and the system doesn't work. Once threads are deleted or members are banned you lose rep. So it isn't accurate. Plus, you still have a rather low rep count anyway, it isn't much to brag about,

thanks for the support bro, guess ur salty cause my prices were too high huh?

Not really.

Yes, I PMed you and asked about you mints. You said $130. Nothing for me to be embarrassed about. I'm explaining the Rep System to you.

Sit down.

Before the tards overtook this page... anyone have info or guesses?

Does anyone else have confirmation on the mid-city pack being released somewhere state side besides NDC? I assume since these hit all of the usual Euro boutiques that U.S. ones will receive these too. Don't want to miss on the Tokyo or Paris CWs but definitely not looking forward to getting up before 5 AM on Saturday.

Has anyone here ordered from Crooked Tongues? I ordered a pair of the Paris and got the free Sneakersaver international shipping which is DPD's La Poste International non tracked shipping. They told me it would take anywhere from 5-11 days for it to arrive, does anyone have an idea of what a realistic ETA is? I live in Norcal, and they shipped on the 29th.

Also, any Broshes out here in Elk Grove? Haven't seen any more than twice not counting my friend's Sequoia FB's.

come on bro... another guy whos salty about my prices?
son i dont care about youre prices. do your thing, resell and make a profit. but dont flaunt and come off as a DB while doing it. if you dont have anything worth posting, please just dont post at all, or just post somewhere else other than this thread. i dont even want to look at your posts anymore when i see that damn supreme sb avi. makes me almost hate the shoe for no reason except your posts.

dude has 250 posts in like 2 weeks. people have to stop posting silly comments to get their count up. Thats why this thread is out of control.

I blocked him already. I think he is trying to get on team roshe or trying to get his posts so he can sell on NT. NT, ban this guy!!

UPS just delivered these! tarps > squadrons

was posted a few pages back... guess reading doesnt work huh?

I've read through the past 5 pages. There's been no mention of U.S. retailers carrying the mid-city pack. Maybe YOU are the one who can't read if you were confusing my question for being about the FB pack that Mercer21 got everyone hyped up on this morning.

it can take up to weeks... it has to go through customs and might get held up for whatever reason... ur best bet is to email or call CT and ask them about the status of ur order and see if they can track it... i remember a few times i ordered stuff and it came within a few days to over 3 weeks...

Ah, alright, thanks. Pretty excited, so its hard to wait...

Yo, this whole thread is against you man. I'm just saying, stop being an *** like you're above everyone else. It's like you're purposely trying to piss people off.

past 5 were about mercer

you need to go back 10 cause that was the topic before mercer

#justsayin

So how about just answering the question instead of being a total dbag if you know the answer? LOL trying to say you're not a troll and provide info, yet you want to be a total tool about answering my question. :smh:

Last edited:
this thread has become similar to youtube comment section lol it's amusing, but yet shocking how people are able to troll so much and how people allow the trolling to get to them.

Side note; How bright are the soles on the tarps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom